Captain
# 61
05-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciphertuesday View Post
You mean the Asteroid-Rock XXL 01? I tried that one but it didn't really work. What I'm looking for is an asteroid with only one open end like the one U.S.S. Pegasus stuck in the TNG episode.
I think you'll have to build it.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Survivor of Romulus
# 62
05-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciphertuesday View Post
You mean the Asteroid-Rock XXL 01? I tried that one but it didn't really work. What I'm looking for is an asteroid with only one open end like the one U.S.S. Pegasus stuck in the TNG episode. I also tried to search for the map used in mission ?Operation Gamma? in which the player go into an asteroid but couldn't find it ;_;
Like this?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...psa2e88c5a.png
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 63
05-07-2013, 09:42 AM
I posted this in the entires thread just now:

Quote:
Hi Authors,

As a reminder, the deadline/publish date for your missions is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 8th. Please do not publish them until 10AM PDT tomorrow, or, as close as you can get to that time (i.e. if you have to work at 7am PDT tomorrow, publish it before you leave for work, or tonight, or whenever Just as late as possible, but by 10am PDT tomorrow.)

Also, please remember that you need to reply to this thread with its information in the format lasted in the OP (this needs to be filled out completely by the due date/ time for your mission to be considered. If I can't find your mission published in-game tomorrow around 10am PDT, I won't be able to add it to the voting thread.).

Thanks, and good luck!
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 64
05-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I posted this in the entires thread just now:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I just hope crypticfrost finds out what's stopping me from doing any FUNCTIONAL modifications to my entry by the time I get back from school, or there won't be any entry left to speak of.

And even if he does... there's still a chance that I'll be forced to drop out because it won't be fixable, and if it does, this'll be the Foundry Authors Academy competition all over again...
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Captain
# 65
05-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
I just hope crypticfrost finds out what's stopping me from doing any FUNCTIONAL modifications to my entry by the time I get back from school, or there won't be any entry left to speak of.

And even if he does... there's still a chance that I'll be forced to drop out because it won't be fixable, and if it does, this'll be the Foundry Authors Academy competition all over again...
I finished my mission. Turns out a massive bug makes it almost unplayable. The shuttle disappears in my shuttle mission and folks get to fly blind.

You are not alone, lol.
Lieutenant
# 66
05-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post

Yeah exactly, how did you build this?

What I did was placing the XXL rock 01 in a line so the rings lines up to create a tunnel, but then I need another rock to block one end and that never happen. My problem is the Y position of objects never goes to where I want them to, they either go to -48 or 0 or 111 and that's it. I also wanted to place a ship in the tunnel and it goes right into the rock and again I can't adjust the Y position to the right place. How did you resolve that kind of problem?

I hope they fix the sever down quickly, I still have the last part to finish ;_;

Last edited by ciphertuesday; 05-07-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Career Officer
# 67
05-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah can we get an extra day or two Brandon? These server outages have coincided with my Foundry work time. There have been extensions in the past.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 68
05-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odyssey47 View Post
Yeah can we get an extra day or two Brandon? These server outages have coincided with my Foundry work time. There have been extensions in the past.
There were extensions when the Foundry was offline for extended periods, but we'll proceed as planned for tomorrow's due date of 10AM PDT.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 69
05-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
There were extensions when the Foundry was offline for extended periods, but we'll proceed as planned for tomorrow's due date of 10AM PDT.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ok I guess I just won't sleep tonight lol
Lieutenant
# 70
05-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odyssey47 View Post
Ok I guess I just won't sleep tonight lol
The last time the sever crashed down it took them 6 hours to fix it I think. Well if that happens again you will not be up along tonight