Empire Veteran
# 11
03-28-2013, 07:04 AM
... The maintenance hadn't even started, and the whinging had begun.

It is a sad day.
Captain
Lieutenant
# 13
03-28-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
wot happened to fixing in game bugs? does the in game bug report work as ive been putting in bug reports over past year and u not fixed one of them e.g on my kdf toon if i equip both quads and fleet cannons one stops shoting when in cse it gets a white line around it n wont shot. only way to fix it is to log in and out or die i dont like dieing

FIX IN MISSION BUGS PLEASE
I've had this bug happen to me before too in ISE with my quantum torpedoes, but it hasn't happened enough for me to get really all that annoyed. Sure when it happens I get annoyed, but usually if I die (I don't like it either, but it does happen) or when the STF is over and I change instance, the bug goes away and the torp is usable again. That is probably why they haven't fixed it yet. It isn't completely "game breaking."
Captain Steven "Sarge" DePoe, Senior Captain, Aurcanis Star Operations; CO USS Leyte Gulf
Captain Marida Harper, Co-Director 5th Armored Division; CO USS Infinity
Captain Gurrat Reen, member MACO 7th Fleet, CO USS Milwaukee
Commander Korn, General, House MeQ'pu'yay 7th KAG
Captain
# 14
03-28-2013, 07:12 AM
i wanted to play this afternoon lol and being in the UK the maintence really gets boring....

I ask and i already know the answer lol cant this be done in time zones at diff times like in the UK GMT at 3am - 5am when no one plays lol not slap bang in the middle of the day,,,,,
Empire Veteran
# 15
03-28-2013, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
i wanted to play this afternoon lol and being in the UK the maintence really gets boring....

I ask and i already know the answer lol cant this be done in time zones at diff times like in the UK GMT at 3am - 5am when no one plays lol not slap bang in the middle of the day,,,,,
Your 3am-5am is my 10pm-midnight, prime play time.

Cryptic's looked at when the most people are on, when the least are.
They do it during the time when globally, the least are on.

So... Please be patient and realize there are other players.

Last edited by milestfox; 03-28-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Captain
# 16
03-28-2013, 07:17 AM
is this done for USA play only thou as if you look around the world this cant be true can it :-s
Lieutenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusk19 View Post
Server stability... Ok so never mind the hundreds of bugs that plague the game and have plagued it since launch? O.o Why do you never fix the bugs!?

Yours truly..
Nothing but a dollar sign to you...
Without server's you have would no game to connect too, thus the horse must come before the wagon. - Isulaya Fleet Officer Borg Syndicate
Captain
# 18
03-28-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milestfox View Post
Your 3am-5am is my 10pm-midnight, prime play time.

Cryptic's looked at when the most people are on, when the least are.
They do it during the time when globally, the least are on.

So... Stfu.
stfu!!

really hope that doesn't mean what i think it does.......
Empire Veteran
# 19
03-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
is this done for USA play only thou as if you look around the world this cant be true can it :-s
Look at a world map.

Look at the UK and Europe.

Now look at the USA.

Now look back at the UK and Europe.

Now realize that the USA is larger, more people, more gamers in general.

If they made a chinese-language version of this game, then the maintenances would be done during the times when the chinese were asleep, or at work, because they'd skew the player level numbers.
Empire Veteran
# 20
03-28-2013, 07:29 AM
Cryptic _could_ follow the path WoW did, if they had the player numbers.

Have seperate UK/Europe servers with their own maintenance schedule.

The UK/Europe servers would only serve UK/Europe players, and be completely seperate from the World ones.

UK/Europe players would never see other players, unless (like WoW) they paid a fee to have a COPY of their character done, to the World server.

If you wish to pay cryptic to run seperate servers for you, so you do not have to have the same downtimes as others.. then more power to you.
Closed Thread