Rihannsu
# 1 Romulan design question
03-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Here is a question I 'm dying to know.

As Romulans are coming will we see the Narada from the movie as a C-Store ship with those torpedoes being the special item? Also as the Narada gives us the only idea of what modern Romulan ship style might be like will we see any of the new Romulan ships showing inspired design aspects?
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-28-2013, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balordezul View Post
Here is a question I 'm dying to know.

As Romulans are coming will we see the Narada from the movie as a C-Store ship with those torpedoes being the special item? Also as the Narada gives us the only idea of what modern Romulan ship style might be like will we see any of the new Romulan ships showing inspired design aspects?
Oh god I hope not, no JJ Trek in STO please. Also that is not what Romulan ships will begin to look like as that was an experimental piece of equipment built using borg tech that the Romulans installed on the Narada in order to take revenge on the Vulcans. It literally had to grow into the shape it was in the movie.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
03-28-2013, 04:52 PM
No we won't, as that ship design is owned by Paramount. STO's license is with CBS.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Rihannsu
# 4
03-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravin View Post
No we won't, as that ship design is owned by Paramount. STO's license is with CBS.
Ok now that is better answer.

Last edited by balordezul; 03-28-2013 at 06:12 PM.