Ensign
I do not know if this is in the right forum of not, but here it goes anyway..

The one thing I want in the game (besides no bugs) is the ability to paint my atrox carrier on see the color, because right now you can paint it, but no matter the paint color, it looks just like a dark blue color, even the white does nothing but make it look blue, i want the color scheme to be more noticable to players. If this could happen, I would be very grateful, thank you devs if you can impliment this in the game.
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-19-2013, 09:09 AM
I would like more paint schemes for it.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 3
03-19-2013, 09:30 AM
I've been calling for Starfleet standard hull colour schemes for the non-Earth Federation designs for a while now. In particular the D'Kyr with Starfleet White hull colouring would be amazing.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
03-19-2013, 10:28 AM
From Wiki;

"Cats are able to distinguish between blues and violets better than between colors near the red end of the spectrum"

May have something to do with it
Empire Veteran
# 5
03-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp3rus View Post
From Wiki;

"Cats are able to distinguish between blues and violets better than between colors near the red end of the spectrum"

May have something to do with it
But we're not normal cats .
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
03-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
But we're not normal cats .

True, you have a flush on your litter_box
Captain
# 7
03-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Well we can only hope that Catians have evolved beyond the need to scent mark their territory.
Actually I wouldn't mind being able to paint my other fed ships that dark blue, I think the color looks cool, but for the Atrox it would be nice to be able to give it a "Starfleet" skin, it would lend more authenticity to the idea of it being a Starfleet ship.
Ensign
# 8
03-28-2013, 07:52 AM
Well, the reason I want to be able to paint it any color I want and have the color I choose NOT be just a darker blue is because I want to embarrass the other members of the fleet I am in by painting it pink