Captain
# 1 no icon for Tetryon Glider?
03-27-2013, 08:35 PM
I noticed that Tetryon Glider does not display a passive icon above my ship stats. My other sets display icons for the passives, and I get an icon for Energy Wake when it is activated, so it seems wrong that there is no icon for Tetryon Glider. I dont know if this means something... Is there no icon? Is the passive broken? Is my toon bugged?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...conMissing.png

Anybody know? Thanks
Career Officer
# 2
03-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Well, energy wake is triggered, so it makes sense that you can see when it's up. But there are other set-related passive effects, like the breen set eps and transphasic bonus, that show up as an icon, so there seems to be no fundamental reason why tachyon glider is missing.
Lieutenant
# 3
03-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
I noticed that Tetryon Glider does not display a passive icon above my ship stats. My other sets display icons for the passives, and I get an icon for Energy Wake when it is activated, so it seems wrong that there is no icon for Tetryon Glider. I dont know if this means something... Is there no icon? Is the passive broken? Is my toon bugged?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...conMissing.png

Anybody know? Thanks
Ummm, did you right click on the item and click "Info?" You can also hover over any of your slotted weapons on your toolbars and it will show you the bonus damage in the descriptions (long side what the weapon's energy proc is.)

Trust me, it works fine and sexy as it is if you got enough Flow Capacity and Weapons Energy
Captain
# 4
03-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Tet Glider is handled as a weapon proc, so it won't have a passive buff icon.

If you mouse-over you energy weapons on your tray (not your inventory) however, you should see a notation for the additional shield damage on the weapon tooltip.
Captain
# 5
03-28-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyreload View Post
Ummm, did you right click on the item and click "Info?"
Where did you get the idea that I was asking about info pages? I'm asking about the icon indicator, not about the info pages. I'm asking so I know whether to file a bug report. My MACO passives have indicators. My Aegis passives have indicators. Even the secondary OMEGA passives have indicators. Not this one though. Why not? What does that have to do with the info pages?
Lieutenant
# 6
03-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Some passives just don't seem to have icons. Tetryon Glider, like you said, is one. Another is the two-piece passive from the Temporal Warfare set: Chroniton Synchronicity. I'm not sure if the devs just forgot to make them or what, but it's probably pretty low on their to-fix list.
Captain
# 7
03-28-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Where did you get the idea that I was asking about info pages? I'm asking about the icon indicator, not about the info pages. I'm asking so I know whether to file a bug report. My MACO passives have indicators. My Aegis passives have indicators. Even the secondary OMEGA passives have indicators. Not this one though. Why not? What does that have to do with the info pages?
Weapon based procs don't have icons. OWA doesn't have a passive icon (it gets one when it activates, but that's the procced effect, not the proc itself). It's not a bug.
Captain
# 8
03-28-2013, 12:30 PM
Thanks stirling
Captain
# 9
03-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Thanks stirling
Happy to help.