Lt. Commander
# 11 2nd day of no Sol joy
01-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Get through 80% of the Sol system loading screen and then hang. As much fun as testing this particular part of beta is, I would like to test some other parts of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-14-2010, 07:32 AM
I also am unable to pass the Sol load screen.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-14-2010, 07:50 AM
Unable to load Sol with any characters.

Wish we could get some kind of indication as to what might be causing this. DEVs, do you want DXDIAG reports or is this a known issue?
Lt. Commander
# 14 Sol backlog
01-14-2010, 08:05 AM
I'm also having the same problem getting into the Sol system, but it only seems to be my computer the other two computers in the house have no problems with Sol. My machine meets more than the minimum requirements so I know it's not this. Oddly if I load into Sol on one of the other comps and then login on my computer I can usually get in.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Same problem. Can't enter the sol system loading screen stops and just stays there playing music and pulling up Star Trek Facts causing me to close the whole thing out. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16 SOL unable to load
01-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Ninjamonkey View Post
Same problem. Can't enter the sol system loading screen stops and just stays there playing music and pulling up Star Trek Facts causing me to close the whole thing out. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
Having the same problem since yesterday, game stopper for me. Made it thru the horrible lag in Vega Colony but stuck on load up screen to SOL. All I see is the warp graphics and stays there until I restart comp. Cannot even escape it without shutting down comp.

Anyone find any solution information or explanation yet? Looked over forums but so far no viable comment except maybe too many trying to get on server. As stated, been like this since yesterday morning, comp freezes and cannot report in game.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-14-2010, 10:41 AM
finally got through the loading screen to sol (probably luck), now I disconnect/freeze every couple of minutes at spacedock
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-14-2010, 10:46 AM
I get stuck in the load screens as well. I just left vega colony for sol. I've had to restart the game at every loading screen. I hope this is fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piar View Post
Having the same problem since yesterday, game stopper for me. Made it thru the horrible lag in Vega Colony but stuck on load up screen to SOL. All I see is the warp graphics and stays there until I restart comp. Cannot even escape it without shutting down comp.

Anyone find any solution information or explanation yet? Looked over forums but so far no viable comment except maybe too many trying to get on server. As stated, been like this since yesterday morning, comp freezes and cannot report in game.
I get the same problem, as I've said. Try running it in windowed mode so you don't have to restart computer, next time you try.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoweh View Post
My character is stuck at loading the Sol system.

I've left it on the loading screen for up to 15 mins with no joy... Don't want to make another char. if i'm just going to get stuck trying to enter the Sol system again when i get there....
heh, 15 mins?
Is that all?
Stalled out for over an hour on that loading screen myself.
bout to have my second (actually 4th) char stalled there any minute.
I get tired of trying to get past that screen, wipe one char and start a new one only to get stalled there again.

Ah well, at least I get to try all the uniform options, right?
heh