Ensign
# 1 Skills
03-28-2013, 08:49 AM
After release of the Romulan season or whatever they are calling it, will I come into the game to find all my skills have been wiped out (back to zero), like it did the last time they changed the game layout???????????
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnflyer1 View Post
After release of the Romulan season or whatever they are calling it, will I come into the game to find all my skills have been wiped out (back to zero), like it did the last time they changed the game layout???????????
No, they aren't overhauling the skills system just the trait system so we should be fine!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-28-2013, 08:58 AM
Actually, if the trait system is being reworked it could easily require a respec.

Not to mention the entire BOFF system could be wrecked if they mess around with the traits since people have to go around getting BOFFs with the new traits they want and / or having to respec their characters into slotting new trait powers.

I fully expect Cryptic to gouge the playerbase by requiring dilithium and / or Zen items to use the new traits.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
03-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by causalityeffect View Post
I fully expect Cryptic to gouge the playerbase by requiring dilithium and / or Zen items to use the new traits.
Well yeah, this is kind of a given. I don't disapprove either, I fully expect to have to hand over some dilithium for advanced traits. I also think it'll probably be worth it!
Captain
# 5
03-28-2013, 09:03 AM
I picture it like new skills via the new reputation and a few new ones for romulans.

Hoping we get to respec traits though since I messed mine up on all my characters not even kddiing.

/edit

ps. would be nice to re-class and re-race too since I messed that up aswell
Ensign
# 6
03-28-2013, 09:59 AM
i wonder if they gonna do something like this

Teamwork------>Superior teamwork(unlock=spending dill,zen, playing some specific maps etc)
Creative------->Superior creative(unlock=spending dill,zen, playing some specific maps etc)

and so on for all others.