Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-28-2013, 07:21 PM
I have had the Costume slots issue too. Both the TC Unrestricted where I can't change any parts on my Uniforms & the Extra Slots appearing on some of my Characters. This happened a Few hrs ago. I was goner check it out again once I reached 50 on my character 2nite. But guess that aint happening now with the Outage on the Servers. LOl. but I did try Logging out & restarting the Game Client & these issues where still there.
Ensign
# 22
03-28-2013, 07:27 PM
I experienced a similar affect on one of my two KDF characters. My KDF character had a different outfit that I logged off with, and I could not select other outfits. It also said that I had 2 unused slots, when I had not purchased any, and displayed an unused fleet slot even though I already had a used fleet outfit slot.
Ensign
# 23
03-28-2013, 07:35 PM
I have the same Problem with my KDF Toons. Cant save my Uniforms.
Ensign
# 25
03-28-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person having problems with ones uniform.
I logged off and on and did a few missions and nothing.

I can edit my uniform but it won't save my new uniform. Luckily I had an extra slot and made a new uniform and that works fine; I can even edit that uniform and I have no problems. Go figure. Haha
Lieutenant
# 26
03-28-2013, 11:58 PM
Good morning folks. After getting some sleep i just relogged into STO and my uniforms are back.

UI message told me that outfits are unlocked and they are really back, but now the ui message is comming every log on -.-

There are still 2 additional Uniform slots that cant be used so something is still buggy.
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
03-29-2013, 01:19 AM
i payed for 2 addtional costume slots that i use for my two stf honor guard unforms so thats 5 slots im ment to have in tailor it shows ive 7 slots i can only change 1st 4th and 5th slots when im in the tailor screen

so theres 2 slots ive not unlocked that i cant use + 2 slots ive payed for thaty i cant use please fix this
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Rihannsu
# 28
03-29-2013, 03:04 AM
As of the Server implosion last night I can no longer alter any Uniforms on characters of either faction. I had been on Fed side when I noticed it (prior to the big boot(tm) ) but since the reboot (or whatever) I still cannot make any changes.

I had just purchased the Odyssey at my Fleet base before things started acting funny. I still have access to that set but cannot make any changes to existing Uniforms on any character.

Rihannsu
# 29
03-29-2013, 03:25 AM
Ok....found the issue. In the upper right corner of the Tailor UI is the little drop down for Duty / Off Duty / Fleet.

Mine has an "Tr:Unrestricted" mode apparently. Something I've never seen before. Anyway, if I leave it in that mode, it saves nothing. If I switch it I can make changes and save it....in any slot except the first one....that one is still frozen out.

BTW. Changing from the "Tr:Unrestricted" to any of the other settings resets basic facial info to default so you'll want to record those bits on info. I used my cell camera.

Edit 1: Slot 1 is still stuck in "Tr:Unrestricted" which allows me access to any costume bits I currently own. I've checked to see that none of the slots are crossed up with 'illegal' cross sets but no joy.

Edit 2: I also cannot rename slot 1. Any other slot is ok but not slot 1. If I try to it does not change but if I try to again without closing out of Tailor it shows my new name in the rename box as if it were already that....though in the UI it is not. If I close out of Tailor it shows the original name in both the UI and the Rename box when I open it.

Edit 3: The character getting the "Tr:Unrestricted" tag is in fact, not a Trill but a Vulcan. How screwed up is this?

Last edited by imthe13thdoctor; 03-29-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: updated info
Captain
# 30
03-29-2013, 03:26 AM
I have two additional uniform slots now to which my two second and third costumes have been moved, but the game doesn't let my character wear them anymore (probably because I shouldn't have these slots in the first place!). However I was able to copy my costumes to the other empty slots above the new ones and now it works fine again, apart from having two useless slots now.