Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 31
03-29-2013, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Please try logging out and back in; also, change change maps and try again. Let me know if that solves the issue.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I just simply can't modify my character's outfit at all. I tried a full modification (jacket and pants) to a different uniform and it didn't work. I was trying to put on the Next Gen film uniform. Didn't take. Then I tried to just change the color of the TOS Dress uniform I was wearing, that didn't take either. I then tried to change into an outfit that is basic to the game. That didn't work either. This happened yesterday, and happened again today. Between those times, I have logged off, logged in to two other characters, and then back again. This is frustrating. Would you guys please address this? Thank you very much.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-29-2013, 09:24 AM
I got the Tr: Unrestricted, as well. Only when I left it in that option, I could mix and match any of the clothing options. I thought my wildest dreams had come true, right up until I found that I couldn't save anything.

Of course, now I'm gonna write a Geekparty article in which I whine about how the code to mix and match clothing options clearly exists, and the mean old development team won't let me have it! *shakes fist*
Ensign
Today, my Federation Engineer reached lvl 50. When I tried to change his rank badge to Vice Admiral, the free uniform change would not save. I have tried several times to change it (a nexGen uniform in the first uniform slot) and it will not save. Nor will the tailor leave the free uniform change mode. I have tried to make changes to other uniforms that my Engineer has and again they will not change and the tailor will not leave the free uniform mode. I have changed map instances, tried the tailors at Starbase, DS9, and Starfleet Academy with similar results. I have logged off and logged in. Again, no changes I attempt to make will save. It is very frustrating. I hope my information is helpful. Please Devs, investigate this and fix soon. Thanks.
Ensign
# 34
03-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanothername View Post
Witchcraft! It worked. Bouth in the first city & the academy (have not tried the open slot with the fed char yet)
*feels a tad stupid now*
i also am having this issue with my klingon toons, they are fine until i go into an stf, then things get mixed up, and i can not change the uniforms to what they were, some were lobi uniforms some were not.

i have tried login in and out many times changed maps etc and nothing so far works.
Empire Veteran
# 35
03-29-2013, 10:58 AM
My KDF toon cannot put on her pre saved fleet bortasqu uniform or lobi Korath uniform.
Can wear other uniforms like stf ones and custom ones, but those two complete uniform sets that I'd setup and saved previously could not be worn, even after zoning many times.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-29-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm having the same issues here on my KDF character (My federation one seems allright). I have extra costume slots when I shouldn't, and I cannot wear my second costume option. It won't let me change costume, the command doesn't work when right clicking on the portrait. I cannot change it at the tailor either, even though the option is available. Relogging didn't work.

Last edited by chk231; 03-29-2013 at 05:43 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 37
03-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Just wanted to update you all and thank you for your reports. The team has gained valuable information from your posts and is working on tracking this down.

EDIT: This should be resolved with tonight's emergency maintenance: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=600621
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 03-29-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Rihannsu
# 38
03-29-2013, 07:18 PM
And did they fixed the missing options of the STF sets on KDF side as well as fixing the colors of the Adapted MACO or do we have to wait until MAY if ever?
Lieutenant
# 39
03-29-2013, 08:20 PM
Hey Bran, did they find the missing STF costume stuff, ie the KHG missing upper options? For that discussion, see this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=500511

Outside of that, my outfits are working mostly like they should, except for a clipping issue on the cropped winter jacket.
Empire Veteran
# 40
03-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Ok I have a similar problem.

Two extra costume slots I never purchased, can't edit the last two slots that have costumes in them. Can't wear them either.

Changing zones or relogging didn't seem to work.

Edit: This was after the patch that was supposed to sort this out

Last edited by mdwgardiner1701; 03-29-2013 at 11:35 PM.