Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 36
# 121 Cutting the cord bugs
03-29-2013, 01:18 PM
My Team goes out of sync during Space combat. The server not responding comes out. Being logged out Does not allow you to log back in Failed to boot message. Also when I was able to get in it showed my team intact dispite him not being logged in.

Edit: Logged in again Teaming is broken. just tried a run of stranded in space.

Last edited by jhighfill; 03-29-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 382
# 122
03-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingblooded View Post
Really, Auxiliary configuration Offense or Defense.....

Tac captains getting a nerf there since most of the Sci/Eng captains in my fleet can run 125 weapons and aux continuously.....
I fail to see how that's a nerf, the Tac captains aren't losing anything. It -might- be a balancing issue but it certainly isn't a nerf.
Career Officer
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 20
# 123
03-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The patch notes list the following:



Romulan gameplay is also not available at this time per this post: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=595951

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So with the romulan and Klingon creation option disabled, for those who have transferred character that are already over level 25 in federation, does this give them the accessibility to automatically get those faction once you have unlocked it on the test server?
Ensign
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
# 124
03-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3aussie View Post
So with the romulan and Klingon creation option disabled, for those who have transferred character that are already over level 25 in federation, does this give them the accessibility to automatically get those faction once you have unlocked it on the test server?
Negative... i suppose, i have a lvl 50 fed i transfered and i cant make a new kling,rom.
I dont feel like leveling my 16 either lol
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,059
# 125
03-29-2013, 07:07 PM
My 1st impression. I like the new UI on KDF characters, it is much easier on the eyes although I will admit to being disappointed that we did not get the hoped for customizable color pallet. I don't really care for the burnt amber color of the KDF UI elements and would prefer it if I could select more neutral colors as well as being able to control the level of transparency for UI windows.. Things like highlighting when enabling autofire on weapon icons is still very difficult to discern with that choice of color. UI scaling seems to have a problem where scaling the ui below a certain amount introduces graphic artifacts around buttons on a DVI monitor.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 884
# 126
03-29-2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3aussie View Post
So with the romulan and Klingon creation option disabled, for those who have transferred character that are already over level 25 in federation, does this give them the accessibility to automatically get those faction once you have unlocked it on the test server?
If I am understanding your question correctly, you are asking if you need to be 25 once play in the Romulan or Klingon Faction is unlocked?

That being said, If I understand Cryptics master plan (at take that for what it is worth) Once the faction is unlocked it should not matter what your level is on a Federation character. you will be able to create a Romulan or Klingon from the beginning.

That said both are locked at the moment, so you can't create any.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14
# 127
03-29-2013, 07:53 PM
Was removed by me as I found my problem elsewhere

Last edited by greathandler; 03-29-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 20
# 128
03-29-2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
If I am understanding your question correctly, you are asking if you need to be 25 once play in the Romulan or Klingon Faction is unlocked?

That being said, If I understand Cryptics master plan (at take that for what it is worth) Once the faction is unlocked it should not matter what your level is on a Federation character. you will be able to create a Romulan or Klingon from the beginning.

That said both are locked at the moment, so you can't create any.
So even if you transfer a toon that past lvl 25 or create a new toon and you get it past lvl 25 it should unlock.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 803
# 129
03-29-2013, 09:40 PM
The LCARS look is too cartoonish, it really should be sharper and more refined.

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,668
# 130
03-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingblooded View Post
Really, Auxiliary configuration Offense or Defense.....

Tac captains getting a nerf there since most of the Sci/Eng captains in my fleet can run 125 weapons and aux continuously.....
Ask them how. Engineers don't get 100% uptime on EPS Transfer, and Sci doesn't get any powers that directly increase their power levels.

The damage boost will be minimal at best, anyway. At 125, you'd only be seeing +25 or so to each of the skills, which would only add up to around +12% or so of the base damage. Since it's weapon damage, Tacs can easily multiply that through the nose, so they'll probably come out ahead anyway.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:54 AM.