Rihannsu
# 31
03-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
Oh? When I started playing I unlocked the KDF faction and character slot at level 24, not level 25. When was it changed to level 25?
I was under the impression it was always 25 (since the change that is).

maybe it says 25 but unlocks at 24, i dont know?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Cryptic Studios Team
# 32
03-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i have absolutely no ability to interact with any buttons on the character select screen. i used one of my kdf last on tribble, so as it gets to the title screen it starts with the fed coloring, then tweaks to the kdf coloring. and nothing works. might have something to do with it switching to the kdf coloring. also the mouse curser does not look like the sto curser, just looks like it does on the desktop.

i also cant transfer any characters to tribble ether. maybe this would correct if all my characters on tribble got wiped? i don't think i can from here, but if you guys could maybe it wold start working
So upon first logging into Tribble you had this problem where your mouse didn't work at all to click on things? Is that accurate?
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
03-28-2013, 03:18 PM
I see updates to the chat system but still nothing about the bug where you can't see half the chat at all to begin with!! Ongoing since the start of S7...

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Captain
# 34
03-28-2013, 03:20 PM
LoR here we go!
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Commander
# 35
03-28-2013, 03:26 PM
I seem to not be able to select from custom chat channels when trying to select a chat channel in the original chat window. In new ones, I can't select *any* channels. Known bug?
Empire Veteran
# 36
03-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
So upon first logging into Tribble you had this problem where your mouse didn't work at all to click on things? Is that accurate?
yes. i was never able to click on anything

this is what i see http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...BE23C9099309A/

the second character, a fed, didnt seem to fully load ether. the character might be buging everything out, wiping my tribble characters @dontdrunkimshoot would be appreciated. it fails when i try to transfer any of my 5 characters too
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus

Last edited by dontdrunkimshoot; 03-28-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Rihannsu
# 37
03-28-2013, 03:29 PM
On the character creator the option to change the head appearance was a bit wonky. some seem to change, some did not. the randomize button at the top did not seem to do anything to the appearance. the changes to costume for example was much better. possible it was a slight lag issue with lots of people. I'll check in more detail tomorrow.

the background ship on the character creator is cool. ive wanted that for a while but some of the ships are too big. the bortasq for example only has about half on screen.

the new UI i pretty much love. The actual HUD menu with the powers in space i am a little less certain off. I actually preferred the old way but I imagine that will just take a bit of getting used to.

Career Officer
# 38
03-28-2013, 03:41 PM
This fab! Especially love the removal of USS from an NX class - could we also have the registry reduced to 2 digits? Would be fabulous!

PLEASE CRYPTIC - can you add like a MACO pack type thing? Which gives you the Phase Pistol; MACO Rifle; and MACO uniforms from Enterprise?? Maybe even through in phase cannons? That would be fabulous! I, among many others I know within {UFP}, would certainly buy that! Would be amazing, and it is a, relatively, small thing to add

Cheers guys, keep up the great work!

Last edited by adammoorey; 03-28-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 39
03-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
Ahh. I'm guessing it was the original plan early on when developing the Legacy of Romulus content. Guess it needs updating then.
Nope; they were always starting at level 1. Like Klingons ATM, they are disabled in character creation, so it's using an outdated tooltip, as flyingtarg mentioned.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 40
03-28-2013, 03:58 PM
I do really like the pop ups when you want to change zone or talk to someone. they are nice.

going into combat on the ground changes the power tray colour which was very nice.

i love that in the character creator you get a better look of a uniform option, and in the character sheets you can rotate your characters and ships around. All that is fantastic.

the main character select page though looks a bit barren with your character floating in limbo. i think i preferred the bridge, but i guess that would make the ship above look out of place, unless you make that look like a holo projection?

I am a little less convinced with the starabase project contribution screens. i cant put my finger on it but it does not look as nice. its quite a minimalistic UI and something irks me there with the set up.