• The Motion Picture
  • The Next Generation (TV
  • TOS Dress Uniform
  • TOS Medical
  • TOS Tunic
  • Wrath of Khan
  • TOS Mirror Universe
This is a really cool feature. A couple of comments:
  • Not all of these options appeared for me. There was definitely no TNG TV series (but the films were there), and the DS9 uniforms were on the list twice.
  • Several uniforms (Bajoran, ENT Mirror, TOS Mirror) appeared on the list even though I don't own them.
  • There were a few "blank" slots on the drop-down box, with no text, and no change when they were clicked on.
  • IMO, the shoulders of the TNG movie uniforms look brown, not grey...
  • But it doesn't really matter, since Applying any of these uniforms changes my characters costume pieces, but does not change the colours to match - instead, it preserves the colour scheme of the uniform I'm currently wearing. I'd really appreciate the preset resetting the colours as well as the pieces.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
This is a really cool feature. A couple of comments:
  • Not all of these options appeared for me. There was definitely no TNG TV series (but the films were there), and the DS9 uniforms were on the list twice.
  • Several uniforms (Bajoran, ENT Mirror, TOS Mirror) appeared on the list even though I don't own them.
  • There were a few "blank" slots on the drop-down box, with no text, and no change when they were clicked on.
  • IMO, the shoulders of the TNG movie uniforms look brown, not grey...
  • But it doesn't really matter, since Applying any of these uniforms changes my characters costume pieces, but does not change the colours to match - instead, it preserves the colour scheme of the uniform I'm currently wearing. I'd really appreciate the preset resetting the colours as well as the pieces.
While I agree it was NICE it was basically window dressing and the patch felt pretty hollow IMO. Lots of issues with outfits in general (especially with romulans and BOFFS) and honestly even though not intended it came off as 'Shiny object over here guys!' And yes I have outfits showing that I don't own as well. Oh and while I understand wanting the colors reset I like that it keeps the current settings. That's something that drives me nuts having to reset my colors all the times. Maybe just a button to 'default' colors?

Last edited by beritpandion; 08-01-2013 at 11:35 PM.