Rihannsu
# 61
04-03-2013, 12:23 PM
I was just on Nukara Prime myself, I did two missions (four counting the last patch) and haven't received a single nukara mark. I have no idea what you have to do to get them since they aren't coming off of the missions there. Also, the crystal mining is really bad. You're lucky if you get 10 crystals before a tholian respawns and the damage forces the node to finish. At least in my experience.
Commander
# 62
04-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archabacteria View Post
I was just on Nukara Prime myself, I did two missions (four counting the last patch) and haven't received a single nukara mark. I have no idea what you have to do to get them since they aren't coming off of the missions there. Also, the crystal mining is really bad. You're lucky if you get 10 crystals before a tholian respawns and the damage forces the node to finish. At least in my experience.
They aren't hooked up to the missions yet, if they ever will be. So you must be circuitous. Run those missions, open the crates you get as rewards, and turn in the purple Crystalline Shell gear for Nukara marks.
Rihannsu
# 63
04-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishkin View Post
They aren't hooked up to the missions yet, if they ever will be. So you must be circuitous. Run those missions, open the crates you get as rewards, and turn in the purple Crystalline Shell gear for Nukara marks.
So, you have to do the hard ones then? That doesn't really sound like a lot of fun. Though I do have a few extra suits lying around.
Commander
# 64
04-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archabacteria View Post
So, you have to do the hard ones then? That doesn't really sound like a lot of fun. Though I do have a few extra suits lying around.
I think, but am not sure, that you can get the Crystalline Shell gear from any grade of mission. I know I've never managed to do the Nukara hard missions (when I did them they were bugged, and I never went back after they were supposedly fixed).
Career Officer
# 65
04-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
I spent like 25 bucks about a month ago to upgrade my Crystaline set...
I agree that then putting the Crystaline set into the rep system is pretty much BS. I didn't get it nor am I planning to get it but it seems wrong to me.

Not only does it feel like a betrayal to players that DID choose to spend cash it also undermines all future Lobi store items. Or are they going to abandon the Lobi store now, like they've abandoned the C-store?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
....you are a bad starship captain and you should feel bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyonharmonic View Post
However, I think with regard to the Romulan Republic player characters/npcs, it all comes down to a finite point:

These are not the Romulans from the shows.
Empire Veteran
# 66 Tholian rep question
04-03-2013, 08:55 PM
This is to the devs for this question:

I was on Tribble earlier, checking out all the changes: Warp cores, tholian rep, etc etc.

I was looking at Tholian rep, and in the upgrades part of it, I saw that you could slot a project to turn one of the three pieces of the original Tholian ground set (not upgraded) into Nukara marks.

Is this temporary for Tribble? To allow people to actually get some marks and do the missions? Or will it be a part of the actual rep in the future?

Captain
# 67
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
I just wonder if the Nukara missions will stop giving out fleet marks in favor of Nukara marks.

I mean, it makes sense. You don't need to be in a fleet to access nukara or run the missions.
Empire Veteran
# 68
04-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic View Post
I just wonder if the Nukara missions will stop giving out fleet marks in favor of Nukara marks.

I mean, it makes sense. You don't need to be in a fleet to access nukara or run the missions.
Well when season 7 hit, Deferi was hit hard with the fleet mark nerf-bat. It was virtually worthless to do it at all for months until they changed it back a few weeks ago.

Wouldn't surprise me if they pulled a similar stunt with Nukara and snatched any value of FMs out of it. I hope they don't though. Because as of now, there's no real info on what other ways to get Nukara marks aside from Nukara, so if they nerf that, it certainly won't make people interested in it anymore than they are now. If anything, they'll hate going there because of how annoying it can be.

Plus it has been nerfed/fixed once in the past before. Many months ago when season 6 first hit, you could mega-grind on Nukara. Tedious like you wouldn't believe, but it was EXTREMELY good at gathering fleet marks. Like hundreds of them in those two hours per person.

And if you pre-grinded Nukara on toon or two before hand (doing the easy and medium exteriors, along with at least the hard exterior and possibly hard interior); having 1000 FMs or more was easily obtainable per person.

Anywho, I do hope a dev answers my question.

Captain
# 69
04-04-2013, 12:50 AM
-Edit nvm wrong thread-
Empire Veteran
# 70
04-04-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm still really curious about my question. I normally don't bump threads, but I'm really curious.