Career Officer
# 51
03-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
whatever... its not that big a deal... you still have Fire on my Mark and Attack Pattern Alpha. This should have been fixed a long time ago. I predict your boycott of Tacscorts will consist of one player (you) and last about half a day.
Ah FOMM.

Another power you get barely any mileage out of in PvP due to 66% uptime on TT cleanse.

So that will be APA, Tac Fleet for PvP as the only consistently usable powers.

TI? Exceedingly low value, unless you're in a poor match for your career to begin with.

FOMM? 5s window tops of actual usage on any non-meatbag NPC.

GDF?

On STFs either dead from a one-shot before you can use it, or you can go several STFs that last a whole whopping 6 minutes (GDF CD = 4 min) where you will never actually be able to activate this.

In PvP Three Stooges style PUG matches, Tacs with GDF+new trait will be running wild making Tac seem even more OP to PUGs than they do now.

Against Coordinated teams, 50% hull damage requirement is a giant glowing beacon that tells you it's time to get SNB ready.

Commander
# 52
03-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Anyone who plays PvP will know just how insanely strong this ability is.

If you pair it with the right skills (reverse shield polarity, jam sensors or anything else that will offer you a decent chance for survival for a time) you can forego the durability disadvantages that require the abilit's use. In fact, I would say that the ability is exceedingly powerful for what it does.
Captain
# 53
03-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserfish View Post

If you pair it with the right skills (reverse shield polarity, jam sensors or anything else that will offer you a decent chance for survival for a time) you can forego the durability disadvantages that require the abilit's use. In fact, I would say that the ability is exceedingly powerful for what it does.

PVE is the most important part of the game. I honsetly don't care about PVP. Some people pvp, all of them pve.

The needs of the many, anyone?
Captain
# 54
03-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
PVE is the most important part of the game. I honsetly don't care about PVP. Some people pvp, all of them pve.

For (I think) the first time ever I actually agree with Eraserfish...

Quit your whining
Captain
# 55
03-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:

if they would remove pve (like they did with pvp) Im sure more people will play more pvp than pve just because "there is NO pve" .

also I like to trade alot and make hundred of millions of ec on exchange.Maybe you tell me now thats not pve and I should play like you.Are you RPing a dictator or something because Ill continue to trade and pvp ?
Career Officer
# 56
03-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserfish View Post

If you pair it with the right skills (reverse shield polarity, jam sensors or anything else that will offer you a decent chance for survival for a time) you ....
...will get SNB'd in short order by any even halfway decent sci.

Captain
# 57
03-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
For (I think) the first time ever I actually agree with Eraserfish...

Quit your whining
There is a spot under a bridge where you are missed.

If they did remove PVe, then yeah, pvp would be the only option to level.

But do we want another Warhammer online Wrath of Heroes?
Captain
# 58
03-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Quote:
There is a spot under a bridge where you are missed.
I left specially for you... aren't I kind?

Quote:
If they did remove PVe, then yeah, pvp would be the only option to level.

But do we want another Warhammer online Wrath of Heroes?
If it less of a 1 class beats all others (read: more balanced) then I say give it a go
Captain
# 59
03-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Can't you kindly go somewhere else and offer something constructive there instead of trying to troll me here?

Surely, you can offer something constructive to some topic? That would be better for everybody.

Last edited by tpalelena; 03-30-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Captain
# 60
03-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Can't you kindly go somewhere else and offer something constructive there instead of trying to troll me here?
Sorry, just thought I would validate your accusations of trolling, I'll stop now

Quote:
Surely, you can offer something constructive to some topic? That would be better for everybody.
More to the point, I quite like the change.