Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Kinjer System is unbeatable
01-13-2010, 01:31 PM
I have tried to compete the Kinjer system multiple times(Solo and with a group) and the game doesn't count it after completing it. I have spent hours trying to get it to count to the point where I have lost all sense of fun while it seems everyone else has moved on from the Kinjer system...I haven't been able to find Kinjer groups since yesterday so I am stuck getting destroyed by the klingons and having issues getting the probes...recently I was able to complete after a frustrating session but then the game "uncounted it" again.

Someone please fix Kinjer! It also isn't solo-friendly to have phasers and photons "undo" your downloading...hate Kinjer!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
I did it with a group... the first time I tried it and it counted it.

Though, I have heard a lot of people saying what you are.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeluxMedia View Post
I did it with a group... the first time I tried it and it counted it.

Though, I have heard a lot of people saying what you are.
Just did a few more rounds, seems I am stuck not completing it for the rest of the beta unless it's fixed in a patch.
Lt. Commander
# 4 same problem
01-13-2010, 03:30 PM
same problem over here, tried it twice, but didn't count it...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2010, 03:40 PM
I too have this problem it has changed from the Kinjer system to the Mec system, and there isn't even a Mec System in the sector
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Same issue about the Mec system. I found this

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=1389199

No workaround though. Apparenlty it the system may have been renamed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Well it says the Kinjer and Mec System is the same, but I would at least like to complete the mission as either.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-13-2010, 04:53 PM
I had this bug and found a solution.

Do all other parts of the patrol quest, go to Kinjer and do the mission (beat enemies, download probe data, beat enemies, kill Klingon base) It will appear as complete in the mission log, as this its the last patrol the whole mission will also be complete. DO NOT warp out and hail Starfleet. Hand the mission in and collect your rewards.

I did this mission 3 times before the others and it never completed, doing this fixed the bug for me. Hopefully it will for others too. Obviously not a perma solution, and may not work for all, but it's something.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krinthor View Post
I had this bug and found a solution.

Do all other parts of the patrol quest, go to Kinjer and do the mission (beat enemies, download probe data, beat enemies, kill Klingon base) It will appear as complete in the mission log, as this its the last patrol the whole mission will also be complete. DO NOT warp out and hail Starfleet. Hand the mission in and collect your rewards.

I did this mission 3 times before the others and it never completed, doing this fixed the bug for me. Hopefully it will for others too. Obviously not a perma solution, and may not work for all, but it's something.
Okay, I will try it
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-13-2010, 10:51 PM
same problem with me. I have reported it. It allowed me to complete it the second time.

I also would like to say that the first group of ships encountered does seem over tough.