Career Officer
# 61
03-29-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partizan81 View Post
I would've though "can we expect new STFs" would have been a frequently-asked-and-relatively-easily-answered question. Certainly more than HEY, WHAT'S THE NEW SECRET ENEMY IN YOUR EXPANSION.

:annoyed:
Hopefully a Tholian STF or two rewarding Nukara Marks
----
Republic Veteran
# 62
03-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadieras View Post
Do you have a better description for what they've turned the Romulans into?
It was a good chuckle!

@Captain_Shephard - Join Date Status: Assimilated - Twitter: @RogueJawa

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Email us here to join the official fleet of STO's premier podcast.
Survivor of Remus
# 63
03-29-2013, 01:21 PM
So in short, they added another crippled half-faction.
Captain
# 64
03-29-2013, 01:22 PM
Dayumit! I wanted three way PvP.

Wait... whaaaaaat? There will be Romulans in the Mirror Ships? And possibly even the Wells or Korath? Am I reading that right?

NEW HAIRSTYLES!?!?!?! Final-Fa-Reaking-Ly! All is forgiven.
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!
"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
RIP Sensor Analysis

Last edited by centersolace; 03-29-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Captain
# 65
03-29-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregb View Post
Actually if you read it properly you will see that he said the Romulans have their own INDEPENDANT story line. Seriously is so difficult to people to read and understand simple things instead of jumping the gun?
Actually, I read it as the Romulans having their own unique storyline UP UNTIL the point where you choose to ally yourself with FED or KDF. If you choose FEDs, you end up running the same FED content we've had for the past 3 years.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 66
03-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Actually, I read it as the Romulans having their own unique storyline UP UNTIL the point where you choose to ally yourself with FED or KDF. If you choose FEDs, you end up running the same FED content we've had for the past 3 years.
You would be reading it wrong
Quote:
Once this decision is made, individual Romulan captains will gain many benefits through their alliance, all the while remaining their own independent faction. Romulans still continue their own independent mission journal and storyline after this choice, remaining neutral within the Romulan faction, but the choice has an impact on their progression towards end-game.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Republic Veteran
# 67
03-29-2013, 01:24 PM
I was hoping for some unique, independent endgame content for the Romulans. Some people are just fed up with the Federation, KDF and their war, and just want to start with something new.
# 68
03-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
I read it as they have their own unique storyline, pick an ally, and continue to have their own unique storyline, although featured episode series and events like STFs will be shared.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Survivor of Romulus
# 69
03-29-2013, 01:26 PM
called it, a half faction that you then have to choose fed or kdf.

On the one hand I am happy that I can still be a part of my T5 Fed fleet, but still a bummer it is not a true 3rd Romulan faction.....

My Chars = 1 Main (Fed Eng) & 5 Mules for fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Rihannsu
# 70
03-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Will we be able to continue the story line if we don't choose a side?