Commander
Step One: Create a Guild, a"klingon Aligned" Would be better, although we won't be calling it that.

Step 2. Call it the Romulan Star Empire, a Romulan Fleet that had just captured a Klingon Outpost that is stragedically placed as the perfect launch points for profitable raids against the federation. Crush the Stations crew under your heel as slaves/subjects of the Romulan Star Empire.

Step 3. Only accept those from the Romulan Faction , such as Romulans and Remans.

Step 4. Begin attacking the Federation, look upon any who have betrayed the empire as those deserving of the Tal Shiar's cruel attentions or stolen Romulan ships that most be repossed from the Federation.

Step 5. Use those Klingon vs. Klingon pvp areas as an way to stage raids on the Klingons. Break those animals under your boots.

Step 6. Build Romulan Star Empire Missions in the Foundery, missions from the RSE's perpective.

Step 7. Look apon the Embassy as an intelligence out post that allows you to spy on Romulan disadence.
Career Officer
# 2
03-30-2013, 05:06 PM
nice suggestion ,yes I think best way is join klingons

Klingon Empire is state of aliens & cat peoples,native klingons are minority & strangers in society called Klingon Empire.

Arogant Federation is only one super power ,now,in alpha & beta quadrant,they ruined order in gama & ruined eko system in delta.

Finally Federation is ruler of galaxy.Time is for end of story about Star Trek universe.

Humans are capture all what they can reach,next is another galaxy ,maybe.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
03-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Actually the Federation is extremely weak

look at the number of Alien ships in federation space

any cardassian , ferengi , breen etc ships are clearly not Federation
Captain
# 4
03-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Actually the Federation is extremely weak

look at the number of Alien ships in federation space

any cardassian , ferengi , breen etc ships are clearly not Federation
All my federation characters have breen ships.
Captain
# 5
03-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Sounds about the best way to do it, although I'm not sure KDF needs to be a prerequisite-YOu'd have access to D7s I suppose, if that's your thing. Regardless though, you'd have hordes of federation and KDF npc personnel walking around your base, which could be...offputting.
Captain
# 6
03-30-2013, 06:14 PM
I found a problem with your guide:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgyor View Post
Step 5. Use those Klingon vs. Klingon pvp areas as an way to stage raids on the Klingons. Break those animals under your boots.
That won't work. Unless you don't mind waiting for a queue that never fills?