Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 51
01-13-2010, 07:52 PM
C'mon, have fun with it. It's still WAY better than yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_O5CdS9cI

I dig rubberbanding over server drops every five minutes any day.

*really do want it fixed, but I trust Cryptic to get to it with the awesome job they did yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-13-2010, 08:01 PM
I only just started having rubberbanding today. Otherwise I've not had any lag issues. Occasionally I've had to wait a few extra seconds for equipped items to actually show up on the character, but other than that it's been smooth sailing.
Lt. Commander
Missions and walking round SF HQ was a chore and a half. Took a break from the game in hope the the problem will be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Tonight was my first time playing, lots of rubber banding experienced. It was horrible about 15-30 minutes before the server went down. I couldn't run 15 feet without being warped back every 3 out of 4 times. This was usually accompanied by "Server Timed Out" or some type of red warning message. Hopefully this problem will be resolved quicker than SOE resolved it in SWG.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-13-2010, 11:19 PM
I have been getting a weird rubberbanding problem since after Thursday's closed beta. When I just log into sector space, I see everyone around me in real time doing things, and I get chat in real time, but if I try to do anything myself I rubberband. Typically sometimes I can get almost half way across a sector and I will get back to where I was originally.

It is really annoying, changing instances can sometimes fix this, if the lag isn't tough enough to not allow me to do that. Its really frustrating and some lag is understandable, but I just hope its fixed by release.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBird69 View Post
Getting a ton of rubberbanding in all areas of the game: ground, space, and sector space. I'll run/move forward then "bounce back" 50 yards or more. Just started happening today.

This is on top of the nearly unbearable lag while in a space station.
same for me...cannot play because of it.