Survivor of Romulus
The 12th Legion: 12th Fleet's Romulan Division

Jolan 'tru,

Scattered to the winds as a result of decades of corruption and the Hobus supernova, the Romulan and Reman peoples are alone among the plethora of star systems and species throughout the galaxy. The Romulan Republic seeks to provide a cohesive force to reunite the diaspora at a new home within the Tau Dawa Sector, under a new government free of the influence of the military and the Tal 'Shiar. Do you have what it takes to help with the rebuilding? Do you want to taste the sweet nectar of victory? Join the fight for freedom today! March beneath the Raptors wings and reclaim our heritage and our birthrights of freedom and honor, all under the banner of the new Romulan Republic

About 12th Legion

12th Legion is the home of the Romulan faction within the 12th Fleet. We hope to be your one-stop shop within 12th fleet for all things involving the Romulan faction. Leveling, build advice, and other Romulan focused events and activities are some of what we will offer to our members and to the fleet.
12th Legion supports both Federation-aligned and KDF-aligned Romulan characters. These toons will reside within our primary fleet, "12th Fleet" and our KDF "12th Honor Guard" fleet.
With this approach, our hope is that the 12th Legion will provide an additional layer of support for all 12th Fleet personnel, by allowing those with an interest in the Romulan faction a place in which they may develop knowledge, forge comradeship, and gain expertise that can be shared with the rest of the fleet.

A portion of what we offer:

An Distinguished Community!
Take advantage of the opportunity to play with friendly, like minded citizens in an ever growing community of star trek fans and gamers, within one of the largest and oldest fleet organizations within STO. Regularly available game play opportunities include STF?s, Space and Ground PVP, Fleet Mark events, Accolade Hunting, Role Playing, Leveling, Tribble Testing, along with other events and activities.

Teamspeak Server
Forums are fun, but chatting with your comrades while destroying the enemy is much better! Join us on our Teamspeak Server for an enhanced gaming experience!

12th Magazine
We have a monthly Magazine which we publish, featuring guides, stories and news. You too can be a part of this and help us with art, or by writing articles. View our publications here: http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewforum.php?f=109

Foundry Missions
Our fleet members display their greatest foundry missions for all to enjoy. You can simply play ours, or create your own to share!

Story Sharing and RP
Do you have a story to tell? Grab a bottle of Romulan Ale and regale us with your experiences!

Current Starbase Progress
Federation Fleet is Tier 4, closing on Tier 5.
KDF Fleet is Tier 3, closing on Tier 4.

And much more!

Join us today through our easy recruitment process, located at: http://forums.12th-fleet.com/viewforum.php?f=15
Together we shall chart the way to freedom and peace!
http://www.12th-fleet.com

Last edited by amatsu287; 05-17-2013 at 06:20 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-17-2013, 06:24 AM
I'm Jackal287, Vice Admiral of the 12th Fleets new Romulan Division. Join us in making this new and exciting division into the greatest division and community the 12th Fleet and STO has ever seen!!

-Jolan'Tru
Empire Veteran
# 3
05-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Greetings,

It is good to see the 12ths Rom Division proudly announced on the STO main forums!

Great write up folks, and I look forward to lots of good stuff coming from the Roms! I have played a lot on Tribble, and know first hand that the Romulan game-play experience is top notch!

Success to 12th Latest Divisional effort!

maj!
Previously: QorDaq
Lt. General, KDF Division Commanding, 12th Fleet
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
05-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Jolan Tru, I'm maximus92, Fleet Commander of the 12th Legion. We welcome all, old and new players wanting to help rebuild the glorious Romulan Republic.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-18-2013, 04:29 AM
Just wanted to add that you don't have to leave your current Fed or KDF fleet to join the 12th Legion. Fleet exclusivity is only required for Command members and Captains within the 12th Fleet. So if you're currently happy in your fleet there's no need to choose between the two. However, you may only maintain one "main" in the Legion. We have alliances with many fleets, and the one you're in may be one of them.
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

Last edited by ravin; 05-18-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
05-18-2013, 09:49 PM
Good luck 12th Legion! Two more days for the awesome expansion!
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
05-19-2013, 08:48 AM
2 days till our legacy begins and thenLegion marches.
Ensign
# 8
05-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Hello, just wanted to say I am putting in an application with you guys, finally getting properly into STO after tryin it for a few days a couple years ago. The Romulan stuff got me super interested and have been tinkering around with a Federation character to get my feet wet.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
05-20-2013, 10:17 AM
Good Luck to my 12th Boys and girls in the legion!

I know this division will be a great success! and I wish everyone well!

12th fleet has allot to over everyone and we are one of the largest and oldest fleets in STO.

The 12th Legion is our next exciting step in the STO world of fun and I know the men and women there will be it a huge success since it also has the entire 12th fleet behind them for support!

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff478/mrmicky21/NoMercyFleetXOSig_zpscc121cae.png
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT OUR 12TH WEBSITE HERE - 12th Fleet Application Form
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
05-21-2013, 05:20 AM
Today is the day. Grab your disrupters and stap on those boot. To the Legion marchs forward, today we begin our Romulan Legacy.