Rihannsu
# 31
04-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkargh117 View Post
The TOS Bird of Prey should be tier 1, so it shouldn't be difficult at all haha. We don't know how many ships we will be getting but I would guess maybe 3 original Cryptic ships and the D'deridex, TOS BoP, T'liss BoP, Mogai, and...I think thats it...I don't think we will even start with as many ships as the Klingons did at launch.
20 ships incoming with the expansion and only 15 needed to have one for each class at each rank. Probably going to be some Cryptic-designed Romulan ships. Oh, and this leaves 5 more ships but what will they be and to whom will they go? Probably see a Romulan shuttle like the one on New Romulus. So that leaves 4. Couple to the C-Store at least. Maybe a 1000 day veteran ship for the Romulans.

KDF did not have 3 ships to choose from at each rank at release. Think they had maybe 10 total. So we will be getting more than they had.

Back to the topic tho...STEP ON UP, folks! March beneath the Raptor's Wings!
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
04-03-2013, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiemm View Post
Same here but I can't wait to get a Mogai.
I'd actually be looking into that Valdore they have shown the concept art on the LoR website. That thing looks sexy, gracious and mean at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyryck View Post
20 ships incoming with the expansion and only 15 needed to have one for each class at each rank. Probably going to be some Cryptic-designed Romulan ships. Oh, and this leaves 5 more ships but what will they be and to whom will they go? Probably see a Romulan shuttle like the one on New Romulus. So that leaves 4. Couple to the C-Store at least. Maybe a 1000 day veteran ship for the Romulans.
I'd bet another one is the Scorpion Fighter. Makes sense, since KDF has the To'duj ones and Feds. get the Peregrines.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 33
04-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
I'd actually be looking into that Valdore they have shown the concept art on the LoR website. That thing looks sexy, gracious and mean at the same time!

I'd bet another one is the Scorpion Fighter. Makes sense, since KDF has the To'duj ones and Feds. get the Peregrines.

Agreed that concept art is very nice
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-03-2013, 04:35 PM
The time is coming soon for us to March Beneth the Raptors Wings.
to all Romulan in Heart players of STO time has come to join us in
the only true Romulan Fleet for Glory to the Empire and Empress Donatra.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website

http://romulanstarempire.com/home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

Join date July 08

Last edited by dhiemm; 04-09-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
04-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Jolan'tru, join the Imperial Romulan Fleet today!

we offer a better 401k plan than most other fleets....ok we dont but that should not stop you from checking out our community website at www.romulanstarempire.com

We are a community first, and a fleet second. Our next community meeting is this sunday so now is a great time to join and get some good feedback/questions with the command staff.
Commander
# 36
04-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
Jolan'tru, join the Imperial Romulan Fleet today!

we offer a better 401k plan than most other fleets....ok we dont but that should not stop you from checking out our community website at www.romulanstarempire.com

We are a community first, and a fleet second. Our next community meeting is this sunday so now is a great time to join and get some good feedback/questions with the command staff.

We do offer health and dental plans tho seeing as all the Romulan Ale is gona tear you up
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-05-2013, 10:06 AM
This new Romulan ship looks great

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=609141

Join date July 08
Commander
# 38
04-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiemm View Post
Can't wait to see more!!
Commander
Commander
# 40
04-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Just a reminder that the community meeting is Sunday @ 8:30PM EST on Ventrilo, Hope to see everyone attend