Career Officer
# 1 little question
03-21-2013, 03:37 AM
wondering when are the devs goin to bring the excalibur class into the game (not that constitution refit one) would be kinda nice to fly the actual ship insted of a refited ship of something thats 150 years old giver take
Republic Veteran
# 2
03-21-2013, 03:46 AM
I assume you are referring to this monstrosity? Most likely never. That is a fan made design and CBS has no control over it, therefore, is not in the license for Cryptic.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Career Officer
# 3
03-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
I assume you are referring to this monstrosity? Most likely never. That is a fan made design and CBS has no control over it, therefore, is not in the license for Cryptic.
wondering why is a monstrosity i persony thing its a very beautiful ship that should be in the game even if its user made
Republic Veteran
# 4
03-21-2013, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane53 View Post
wondering why is a monstrosity i persony thing its a very beautiful ship that should be in the game even if its user made
I agree it is a beautiful ship. What I mean by monstrosity is the size of it. I would be fine if that replaced the Jupiter.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku
Captain
# 5
03-21-2013, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane53 View Post
wondering when are the devs goin to bring the excalibur class
Never as always.

Besides why would you want it when you could have a playable Typhoon?

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Career Officer
# 6
03-31-2013, 04:07 AM
artan42's banner....So thats what that ship is, Jupitor class. They have had that flying Hoagie in the game from the beginning and I never knew what it was lol. I wish they would have released the Curry class for the science carrier. I like that look.
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule

Last edited by catstarsto; 03-31-2013 at 04:11 AM.