Rihannsu
# 181
04-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Then, all Romulan ships will have battlecloak, but the turn rate of each class of Romulan ships compared to the same class of Fed./KDF ships is quite lower. Also, they use thie 'Singularity Core' gimmick which costs them -10 to all subsystems.
except that their slower turning is offset by the fact that they get a turn rate boost while cloaked, and it's now -5 to all systems before any ship specific/skill/gear power bonuses are factored in as of yesterday's tribble patch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Empire Veteran
# 182
04-30-2013, 05:54 AM
Im not extinct

I feel happy

Think I might go for a raid.

Im not extinct
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 183
04-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
Gin. Faster then Blood Wine.

Small 7 oz cocktail glass, 3oz shaved ice, up to 1 shot of Jin (more or less to taste), freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and a bare splash of tonic water as mixer. Garnish with grapefruit rind and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. Acquired taste, and obviously a Martini like drink... 2 or 3 of those... and of course feel free to btake a slug off a bottle of Vermouth and breath across the glass before serving.

I need a name for this drink... Humm. hummmmmm. Ah ha!

"Orion sleeper"
Klingon blood wine recipe*
8 parts sloe gin
3 parts strawberry liquor**
2 parts sweet vermouth
2 parts cranberry juice
1 part triple sec
1 part GIN or vodka
essence of cloves soaked in 1/2 part Gin for three days
cinnamon

Im gonna save yours and try it at the local bar.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 184
04-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Klingon blood wine recipe*
8 parts sloe gin
3 parts strawberry liquor**
2 parts sweet vermouth
2 parts cranberry juice
1 part triple sec
1 part GIN or vodka
essence of cloves soaked in 1/2 part Gin for three days
cinnamon

Im gonna save yours and try it at the local bar.
O.o <------probably how I would look after that ^

On that note, since my Romulan is joining the KDF anyone have a Romulan Ale recipe?
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Rihannsu
# 185
04-30-2013, 05:44 PM
Once I get my Fed character where I want him, I'm gonna work on a KDF Character and a Romulan(Been here since the p2p version of this game and never leveled a Klingon to max lvl. LOL).

Like it was said before just wait and see what happens. The expansion is in beta, maybe the KDF and Fed characters down the road will have access to the romulan ships and gear. Stranger things have happened.
@EremiticWolf - Join Date - Oct. 2008
[
Empire Veteran
# 186
04-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvenshire View Post
The expansion is in beta, maybe the KDF and Fed characters down the road will have access to the romulan ships and gear. Stranger things have happened.
You're one o' them "make every faction the same and throw them into one big happy family" kinds ain't ya boy?
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Rihannsu
# 187
04-30-2013, 06:34 PM
Just because you are butthurt, never make an assumption you know the type of person I am.
[
Empire Veteran
# 188
04-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvenshire View Post
Just because you are butthurt, never make an assumption you know the type of person I am.
You need to learn when some one is playing.

Seriously you couldn't tell based on the way I typed the sentence?
Better dead then Fed!
Rihannsu
# 189
04-30-2013, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
You need to learn when some one is playing.

Seriously you couldn't tell based on the way I typed the sentence?

You need to look at my forum picture, he's a Klingon, since when did a Klingon ever have a nice thing to say ?
[
Lt. Commander
# 190
04-30-2013, 07:08 PM
I am posting from what I know, and I have not messed with Tribble, as I like things fresh. If the Romulan ships have a low turn rate, and are reduced in power levels, then perhaps my suggestion is too extreme. I just would very much like to see the KDF get what its player has earned.
Closed Thread