Empire Veteran
# 211
05-14-2013, 04:42 AM
Damned skippy we face extinction! Eyes forward, firmly upon it with blade in hand. Bring it! You'll have to kill me before I go extinct.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Career Officer
# 212
05-15-2013, 07:41 PM
To be honest, I been playing STO since the beta, but I have not play the KDF side too much. My toon it's only a Captain because I can't play too long before I get a headache with the color scheme that we currently have on the UI. But I tested the new UI on Tribble and I love it. I plan to concentrate on my KDF toon from Tuesday on. I rolled a Romulan on Tribble, so I really do not want to do it all over again so soon, so I just going to wait. I'm really looking forward the leveling up.
Starfleet Veteran
# 213
05-15-2013, 09:05 PM
I will actually be spending more time on the kdf with my orion soon as LoR goes live, that I no longer have to be forced with red hot poker near the eye feeling while playing my kdf character, for me its been bad since its some color blind stigmatism that causes massive headaches after about 20 minutes of that red...might have something to do with all the other colors topped onto the red...anyway i degress,

I think the kdf isnt going anywhere, infact my fleet is pretty well split with wanting to support kdf and fed fleet bases which is a good sign that shows people are still interested to see the kdf develop more...

I did find it sad that romulans allied with kdf got the fingerless gloves first tho...and I would still like to see the star trek 3 uniforms for kdf options to start with...

theres alot of love thats still needed for you guys but its a step in the right direction
Rihannsu
# 214
05-16-2013, 12:21 PM
ill NEVER abandon my main PVP KDF sci in the fabulous B'Rel

nuff said

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Community Moderator
# 215
05-16-2013, 01:42 PM
DOOOOMMM....

But ironically, I'm planning to roll the Gorn I've been wanting to play but wanted to wait until the KDF actually had 1-50.

So,

Go Gorn?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Empire Veteran
# 216
05-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
DOOOOMMM....

But ironically, I'm planning to roll the Gorn I've been wanting to play but wanted to wait until the KDF actually had 1-50.

So,

Go Gorn?
Of DOOOOOM!!!!!
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 217
05-18-2013, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Damned skippy we face extinction! Eyes forward, firmly upon it with blade in hand. Bring it! You'll have to kill me before I go extinct.
Oh Roach you make me smile
Survivor of Romulus
# 218
05-18-2013, 05:01 PM
I just had a long conversation with the Federation branch of PETA and because of the Klingon's grotesque treatment of Tribbles they have decided to launch a new campaign...

"Save a Tribble, Eat a Klingon"

T-shirts available 5-21-2409

Looks like all those Klingon Doomsday sayers were right after all.
---------

Seriously though while many will probably say with their already established factions, the KDF should get a nice little bump from those that have issues with the red UI and those wanting the 1-50.

Hopefully now the only Klingon Extinction will be all the "WHAAAAA why don't we have...." whiners now that the KDF is finally full.
Starfleet Veteran
# 219
05-18-2013, 09:50 PM
IIRC, the Rommies will only have access to KDF ships from level 1-4, not the end-game ships (VA/Fleet Ships).

A Romulan-focused player will have to work with only Rommie ships at end-game; therefore, if the goal is to get into the high-end KDF ships then the player has to roll a KDF toon (same with FED end-game ships).
Career Officer
# 220
05-19-2013, 02:40 AM
I plan to roll a Klingon as well... maybe an "alien-ized" one since I am so into the retro stuff *LOL* smooth heads and all.

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Closed Thread