Empire Veteran
# 241
05-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Lol a lot of the stuff you say is sig worthy Roach.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Empire Veteran
# 242
05-24-2013, 10:07 AM
More and more players are playing their Klingon characters more often than their FED ones.
Must be because they are more of what we should be like, than what we are. They take all things to heart. They die for honor. They don't quit. They value the challenge from a stronger adversary. They party after a victory. They commit to a life filled with Glory. How a battle is won defines the victory and how it's lost also defines the loss. Songs are sung for battles won, and battles lost.

This phrase we have heard so many times "....it is a Coward's way to Wage War!"

Wouldn't we all feel proud of ourselves if we lived more like Klingons. If you read our history, you will see that all our past heroes were like Klingons.

Hoowaah!
Career Officer
# 243
05-24-2013, 10:29 AM
Since LoR went live I have noticed an INCREASE in the number of new KDF players. Sio I guess the KDF is not dying out.
Ensign
# 244
05-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagar3 View Post
Since LoR went live I have noticed an INCREASE in the number of new KDF players. Sio I guess the KDF is not dying out.
Nobody said the KDF is dying out. It will be stronger than ever with Rommies joining. The issues is the extinction of Klingons, Orions, Gorn, etc.
Rihannsu
# 245
05-24-2013, 11:24 AM
these threads pop up everytime anything comes out for anyone other then Klingons. If any of these predictions had been true, Qo'noS would have been a ghost town a month after launch.

Oh noes! Feds get a tribble that awards 1% damage resist to some obscure damage type... Klingons are dooooooooomed!
Oh noes! Feds get access to batleths and Lirpas... Klingons are dooooooooomed!
Oh noes! A mission was released that can be played by either faction... Klingons are dooooooooomed!
Oh noes! those Romulan petaQ'pu have their own faction... Klingons are dooooooooomed!

Last edited by f9thaceshigh; 05-24-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 246
05-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
Lol a lot of the stuff you say is sig worthy Roach.
Thanks. Though having to step lightly to avoid a ban makes my posts far less entertaining imo.
Maybe Im slipping?
Survivor of Romulus
# 247
05-24-2013, 01:42 PM
So how is the Romulan invasion err I mean Alliance progressing on Qo'nos? Have all the Klingons been spayed or neutered yet? Long Live the Romulan Republic Invasion force!! Their sacrifice of their sense of smell shall always be remembered when the universe is rid of the scourge that is Klingons. Psst...remember don't kill the Gorn, for they are green and their corpses make excellent boots, and their teeth make good sharp pokey things!!!

Seriously though are you KDF seeing a good increase of players I hope.
Captain
# 248
05-24-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
So how is the Romulan invasion err I mean Alliance progressing on Qo'nos? Have all the Klingons been spayed or neutered yet? Long Live the Romulan Republic Invasion force!! Their sacrifice of their sense of smell shall always be remembered when the universe is rid of the scourge that is Klingons. Psst...remember don't kill the Gorn, for they are green and their corpses make excellent boots, and their teeth make good sharp pokey things!!!

Seriously though are you KDF seeing a good increase of players I hope.
Honestly, with the KDF consoles they've given to the feds I as a diehard Klingon warrior cannot in good conscious align my Rom with the KDF as I cannot afford the KDF gear without the favoritism shown by cryptic to the feds, making my Klingon gear purchases affordable to my fed lapdog character. I will not be participating as a romulan in any PvP match nor any STF encounter, and as my romulan reaches the end of the storyline missions he will be promptly deleted and recreated simply to be a storage container for the now nerfed mail system attachments.

Actually, I may not do anything with my rom toon other than pimp him out as a mule from creation, I'll look at the rom content as gated like the S7 rom content.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf

Last edited by lordmalak1; 05-24-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Commander
# 249
05-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagar3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmacius View Post
More and more players are playing their Klingon characters more often than their FED ones.
Must be because they are more of what we should be like, than what we are. They take all things to heart. They die for honor. They don't quit. They value the challenge from a stronger adversary. They party after a victory. They commit to a life filled with Glory. How a battle is won defines the victory and how it's lost also defines the loss. Songs are sung for battles won, and battles lost.

This phrase we have heard so many times "....it is a Coward's way to Wage War!"

Wouldn't we all feel proud of ourselves if we lived more like Klingons. If you read our history, you will see that all our past heroes were like Klingons.

Hoowaah!

Honestly no, in the shows the Klingons are hypocritical thugs who believe might makes right and use honour as a pretext for pride.

Still a fun faction, but no I would not want people in real life to act more like Klingons.

]
Captain
# 250
05-24-2013, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgyor View Post
Honestly no, in the shows the Klingons are hypocritical thugs who believe might makes right and use honour as a pretext for pride.

Still a fun faction, but no I would not want people in real life to act more like Klingons.
Au contraire, Mon Capitaine. Lots of evidence to indicate that from TNG onward until ST:Nemesis, Klingons are rather loosely based upon the Samurai culture of 16th Century Japan. It is entirely possible that members of the Tokugawa Shogunate would not only seem like Klingons, they would highly approve of them.

I think I would prefer it if more people in Real Life behaved more like Klingons. It would take some of the deceit and pretense out of "normal" human relationships. Far better to see the bat'leth swinging for your throat than to feel too late the blade in your back from someone who has been your friend only as long as they could gain some advantage from it.
Closed Thread