Empire Veteran
# 341
06-22-2013, 06:29 AM
The KDF really needs new costumes, more choices, more science ships as it's something we really lack and also something needs to be done to help the Fleet situation the KDF faces. Obviously we will never have the same amount of players as Fed's so something needs to be to take this into factor and make it easier for KDF fleets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Career Officer
# 342
06-23-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
Agreed, it would be nice to have themes like that in-game, especially the 'battle song' in the last two. That's pretty much the go-to victory or priming-for-battle chant for Klingon enthusiasts who can speak Klingon. Listening to that while getting into a scrap in PvP would probably always get my adrenaline up. The lyrics also pretty much exemplify what Klingon warriors strive for, though in STO it's usually preferred that you not get blown up without at least severely hurting the enemy or taking one down with you.

Another great song would be this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PDY7qtTsVw
I was in the barracks section on Qonos back in the bat'leth training area and just barely audible in the back ground I heard a tiny bit of the battle song. If it can be there how about in the main music tract for the Klingons during flight or battle.
KDF Ancient House of Seplch
L.G. "Epitai" Kelrok son of Pok Seplch House Leader Tactical
L.G. Babd Grace O'Malley House Seplch Science Officer
V.A. Quintus Savat House Seplch Tactical Officer
Captain
# 343
06-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
The KDF really needs new costumes, more choices, more science ships as it's something we really lack and also something needs to be done to help the Fleet situation the KDF faces. Obviously we will never have the same amount of players as Fed's so something needs to be to take this into factor and make it easier for KDF fleets.
As i posted in the other thread my Orion will be supporting the KDF at the Risa summer event - which i wonder why Klingon warriors would be there in the first place - but whatever now.

It makes sense for her to be there - but a true blooded klingon warrior - I don`t think so.

https://imageshack.com/a/img534/6619/4eua.jpg
Captain
# 344
07-04-2013, 12:48 PM
70% of my fleet of 400 has gone Romulan/KDF

So what is happen to the Klingons/Gorn/Orion/Lethans?
Career Officer
# 345
07-04-2013, 01:51 PM
KDF is done in this game i fear. Its not about the players but the amount of content the KDF will recieve is basically down to zero and what we got at LoR wasnt really that good mostly because its still bugged as hell. Its sad but with the romulans now the amount of stuff the KDF gets will be even lower than before.
But I feel its not like they want to see KDF die just that they dont have enough devs for whatever reason. Once all the fed stuff gets done (half assed) there is no room left for the KDF.
Might be wrong but dont think so.
Empire Veteran
# 346
07-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
For the vet rewards!
WHAT Veteran Reawrds?!!?
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Captain
# 347
07-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Great news - your KDF rommies got a new Costume Pack!!

Guess the figured since the Klingons have already gotten half a dozen costume packs they better do more rommie

Better put out another Fed one as well - they don't have much either.
Empire Veteran
# 348
07-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
Great news - your KDF rommies got a new Costume Pack!!

Guess the figured since the Klingons have already gotten half a dozen costume packs they better do more rommie

Better put out another Fed one as well - they don't have much either.
has Cryptic hypnotired you!?!?!
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Captain
# 349
07-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
has Cryptic hypnotired you!?!?!
you know I am joking right? I think there is only 1 KDF costume vs 20+ fed side.
Empire Veteran
# 350
07-10-2013, 06:31 AM
It is a troll thread meant to stir us up in a hate filled frenzy of doom & gloom, pissing & moaning, full of angst and hate.
It serves no purpose but to remind the Devs and players of the KDF dark ages in STO.
Sad that so many continue to give evidence to the fed taunts of "Nobody whines like the KDF".
Three plus years of hard fighting to get real gameplay for the KDF and even after growth we still complain and blaim.
Way to move the KDF forward.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Closed Thread