Captain
# 61
04-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondoid View Post
I like KDF more than Starfleet because of the ships.
For me it's the other way around.
Best thing would be if the Klingons finally joined Starfleet. Then 90% of all the pointless debates would be put to rest.
Rihannsu
# 62
04-01-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
Best thing would be if the Klingons finally joined Starfleet. Then 90% of all the pointless debates would be put to rest.
then you'd have a thousand new debates popping up over people raging about having to be in the same faction as them! *points at the federation*
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 63
04-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
then you'd have a thousand new debates popping up over people raging about having to be in the same faction as them! *points at the federation*
That will last 1 week and then those Hardcore Klingon lovers will realize they never had it this good in the online career.
Captain
# 64
04-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Don't be too surprised if the KDF gets a massive influx of ex feds thanks to 1-50 and the new UI, that's what I'll be doing, I've done the fed thing and I want something different, the only reason why my KDF toons aren't getting any love is because a half an hour playing leaves me feeling like I've been staring at an arc welder.
Empire Veteran
# 65
04-01-2013, 10:44 AM
You obviuosly have not been paying attention to the complaints of the old school KDF fans if you think we will forget or give up so easy.
I would rather not play than be forced to be a part of the feds.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Survivor of Romulus
# 66
04-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Or maybe playable Borg will arrive and your choice will be FEDS join the KDF or the Borg

Think on that
Survivor of Romulus
# 67
04-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by questerius View Post
Wow! *facepalm* You have a rather strange opinion on what is "best" for the game, don't you?

So, following that direction, plugging off STO would be even better, then 100% of the pointless debates would be put to rest, right?
Empire Veteran
# 68
04-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
You obviuosly have not been paying attention to the complaints of the old school KDF fans if you think we will forget or give up so easy.
This, a million times this. A lot of us play the game to be Klingons not some lapdog of the Feddies who want to dash through the daisies holding hands with the Klingon's while high from snorting illicit substances off the Klingon's battle cloaks.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Captain
# 69
04-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
That is a somewhat narrow view when you consider that for most of the TNG era the KDF were allies of the Federation. IE, KDF and Fed being allies is more canon then them being enemies.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Rihannsu
# 70
04-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
That is a somewhat narrow view when you consider that for most of the TNG era the KDF were allies of the Federation. IE, KDF and Fed being allies is more canon then them being enemies.
yeah, and for the entirety of ENT, TOS, about half a season of DS9, and the first 6 films, they were enemies, so them being enemies with the federation is more canon than them being allies, not the other way around
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Closed Thread