Career Officer
Been almost a year since I last logged on Star Trek.
This is that typical game I play on and off now since launch. But this time I have realized that I will loose more money in the long run by just subbing and buying Zen, so now I am a Life-member (Will win on it in the long run).

So tonight I will logg on for the first when I get home from work, so thought I could ask the community what my first priority should be for my VA Engineer to do. I heard there is a new Romulan zone?

Thanks in advance
Career Officer
# 2
03-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Well just a warning: you may experience some performance issues tonight, but welcome back.

Once your ingame, click the Question mark button on your minimap, and select the "Whats new in Season 7" option. Then you can read up on everything thats been added, including the Romulan adventure Zone (and sector). You can pick up a "go to New Romulus" mission from a contact on ESD or Qo'Nos as well as DS9 - but its not required.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Captain
# 3
03-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Not really sure what was available since you've been gone or what it is that you like to do, but for space I would recommend sampling the Tau Dewa(new sector - east of Regulus, north of Pi Canis) patrols. There's a good bit of variety between encounters that will provide you with a good shakedown cruise(and a good chunk of romulan marks for the reputation system.. and loot to sell). For ground, I guess there is the Nukara system in Eta Eridani if that's your thing... just remember to bring an EV suit. Otherwise, the novelty of what you can do on the surface of New Romulus wears out rather quickly(especially if you're tired of all the other 'theme park MMOs' that are out there on the market). It is worth checking out though, all the same.

Last edited by szerontzur; 03-30-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
03-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Thanks, I will take a trip to this new Romulan system and see whats going on.
Last time I was logged in, the Tholian thingy just started, if I remember correctly.

In any case, it will feel good to fly around in my Sovereign cruiser again.