Lieutenant
Hey,

I've been doing BORG OMEGA PVEs today, and every time I complete them, I'm hailed I have received OMEGA marks yet I do not gain any.

Whats going wrong, is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

I've tried ELITE and and normal OMEGA PVEs.
Lieutenant
# 2
03-31-2013, 05:23 PM
make sure you are doing the take items at end thats how you get them dont warp out first
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-31-2013, 06:15 PM
They're not in the pickup, they're automatic - though you can get sometimes bonus marks and neural processors in there so you don't want to leave it behind just the same.

Where are you looking? You don't directly gain reputation XP, you have to use the marks as inputs on projects. They're shown in inventory under Assets, as well as in the bottom corner of the reputation UI when you select Battlegroup Omega.
Lieutenant
# 4
03-31-2013, 09:11 PM
weird the reward for the optional is automatic but I never get the ones (plus other rewards) unless I do the pick-up. I will have to check that out
Captain
# 5
04-01-2013, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
They're not in the pickup, they're automatic - though you can get sometimes bonus marks and neural processors in there so you don't want to leave it behind just the same.

Where are you looking? You don't directly gain reputation XP, you have to use the marks as inputs on projects. They're shown in inventory under Assets, as well as in the bottom corner of the reputation UI when you select Battlegroup Omega.
They are in the pickup,only the optional-reward-marks(for optionals, not the onus at the end) are rewarded automaticly.
It's new? NERF IT TILL IT BLEEDS

PWE proudly presents STO:Season 9.x: The Big Nerf.
Dil-sinks, EC-Value-Nerf and player satisfaction Nerf (a.k.a. Crafting Revamp), join the most epic grind ever avaiable in STO...
Lieutenant
# 6
04-01-2013, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
I know how to use the reputation system as I run a fleet myself, its just like Fleet Holdings system.

In the mission it also says I would gain OMEGA marks, DILLTHIUM and BNPs yet I do not receive any of them.
Captain
# 7
04-01-2013, 05:27 AM
You need to pick up the purple reward bag that appears on the map after the mission is complete.
Career Officer
# 8
04-01-2013, 06:28 AM
They are most definitely NOT automatic. You have to pickup the final purple bag before leaving that has the marks and the dilithium in them.
MMO's of 2014 where normal gameplay is considered an exploit and the eastern billing model is celebrated by apologists. smh