Republic Veteran
I apologize in advance if this issue has a thread already, I searched and nothing came up.

It does not seem logical that dil contributions to starbase and embassy tasks count as 1:1 dil per fleet credit when it is 50 fleet credits per fleet mark. Dilithium is the most difficult commodity to obtain, and it simply does not make sense for it to earn as much credit as a communications array or shield generator or any other commodity.

Please discuss.
Career Officer
# 2
04-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Dilithium is the most used resource in Fleet holdings, in terms of units used. Millions upon millions of dilithium gets funneled into a starbase. If it had a higher FC:Unit ratio, it would give you so much FC, you wouldn't really need to work for any of the Fleet Gear.
Rihannsu
# 3
04-10-2013, 10:26 AM
It would probably be simpler to reduce the FC costs of certain items than to increase the FC reward for dilithium.

Personally, I find it much easier to earn FC through dilithium than through any other resource, it's just that there are so many things that dilithium can be spent on other than fleet projects.
Career Officer
# 4
04-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanclipper View Post
It does not seem logical that dil contributions to starbase and embassy tasks count as 1:1 dil per fleet credit when it is 50 fleet credits per fleet mark. Dilithium is the most difficult commodity to obtain, and it simply does not make sense for it to earn as much credit as a communications array or shield generator or any other commodity.

Please discuss.
Dilithium is the most difficult to obtain??? When you can easily earn 2,000 to 3,000 Dilithium from a single Academy Event??? Its Fleet Marks that are most difficult to obtain, with far fewer sources then Dilithium...
Commander
# 5
04-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Except you can grind and use FMs all day long if you wanted to, with dil once you hit 8K you're done for the day unless you have a bunch of alts to switch to and farm with. But if you're trying to focus on getting FC with one character you're not going to want to do that.
Captain
# 6
04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Fleet marks rain from the sky in absolute droves. Just do DOFF commendation missions. I'm sitting on about a 4K stockpile of the things now and gaining about 150 fleet marks a day without actually doing anything.

Anyone who can't get fleet marks isn't trying very hard, sorry.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom