Commander
Quote:
a permanent choice to align with Federation or KDF. Romulan-made fleets will get benefit of their ally (includes access to alliens' ships, rewards, and hubs)
So does this mean, that if I allied Klingon, I can have my Guramba, Ning'Tao, etc? Like what exactly does it mean by the ships? Will I have access to all of my Z Store Klingon ships?
Captain
# 2
04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
We don't have enough information yet. The info is getting released via the blogs - and they will come out slowly over the next 6 weeks. Right now we can only speculate on which ships we can use and which we cannot.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Empire Veteran
# 3
04-04-2013, 10:43 AM
It sounds like you get ships and missions and fleets of the faction you join
Career Officer
# 4
04-04-2013, 10:47 AM
I sincerely hope that it is not the case, that a Romulan will have access to all of their chosen allied faction's ship, nor will the existing factions have access to Romulan Ships.

If you are going to call it a faction, it has to be unique. Or at least it should be.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Commander
# 5
04-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
I sincerely hope that it is not the case, that a Romulan will have access to all of their chosen allied faction's ship, nor will the existing factions have access to Romulan Ships.

If you are going to call it a faction, it has to be unique. Or at least it should be.
Who cares, if I'm going to ally with Klingon side, I expect to be able to use Klingon assets. The House of Duras and the Romulans have had relations dating back to the Khitomer Massacre.