Career Officer
# 1 Rep mission frozen in slot
03-30-2013, 03:07 PM
STILL cannot free up this rep mission in slot 1.

Recap: got the rep to tier II started the mission to get the first piece of borg ship gear, and completed it. The mission gave me the item but the rep mission STAYED in the slot and all values returned to 0. There is no removing it because three patches ago it was designed that way.

So I sent in a ticket to support who told me to bug report it which i did immediately, still haven't seen anything in the patch notes about it and it's been three patches now the thing is still in the first slot and I cannot remove it. I need it gone so it's easier for me to max out my omega rep. I can only gain omega rep in the first two rep slots for missions in the reputation screen (goddess only knows why that is too).

So can I get a response from a dev on if and when this will be fixed so I can at long last finish this omega rep? Thanks. 1 slot per day per reputation gain is very very slow so I cannot imagine why someone thought we didn't need a cancel button or the ability to gain 2k reputation points in the third rep mission slot for omega. weird.
I would like for the devs to open a poll/feedback thread on what exactly the players would like to see in the near future for the game.
Captain
# 2
03-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Rep system not so great.. Slow tedious and more grindi-ness than ever, PWE seems not to care, hurts their wallet enough maybe they will catch on.. like a dumb dog, keep beating and starving them then they may die and we can get a new dog?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
03-30-2013, 03:50 PM
It sounds like you had the same project also queued up after it, in the slot to the right. I believe the only way to clear this out is to fill up the requirements and let it run again -- probably not the answer you were looking for, but it will clear out the slot.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2013, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintisho View Post
Rep system not so great.. Slow tedious and more grindi-ness than ever, PWE seems not to care, hurts their wallet enough maybe they will catch on.. like a dumb dog, keep beating and starving them then they may die and we can get a new dog?
Na man it only takes a month to get to T5 in both Reps, for a grind it's pretty short and easy, just play about 2 hours a day and sit back and wait.
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Thomas45-STO.png

{UFP}Thomas45 - Thomas Nixon U.S.S. Majesty Unbound