Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > New Romulus
Login

Republic Veteran
# 91
04-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Would you like a bucket of Romulan awesome?

Go to http://www.thetrivium.org and put in an app today.

@Captain_Shephard - Join Date Status: Assimilated - Twitter: @RogueJawa

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Email us here to join the official fleet of STO's premier podcast.
Lieutenant
# 92
04-24-2013, 06:36 AM
Want' to join one of the best Romulan Communities out there ? Wan't to help shape the future of Romulus !

Join The Trivium today!

-Awok

Join the premiere Romulan community now! - Please Cryptic fix your forums So i can Use Png blank spaces
Republic Veteran
# 93
04-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Do you know what you need?

The Trivium.

Apply today! Click the image in my signature for more info.

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Republic Veteran
# 94
04-24-2013, 05:41 PM
We're still looking for dedicated players to fill our ranks, casual or hardcore play styles welcome. Drop by our website @ http://www.thetrivium.org and fill out an app.

Republic Veteran
# 95
04-25-2013, 05:07 AM
Hello and good morning, fellow Romulan enthusiasts!

I'm awake again and ready to tell you all about The Trivium all day long!

However I haven't had my caffeine yet, so while the singularity drive is coming off of cold standby let me just point you lovely people toward this link: http://www.thetrivium.org

Check it out!

Career Officer
# 96
04-25-2013, 06:21 AM
This is totally the best group! Join up now and see for yourself.
Republic Veteran
# 97
04-25-2013, 09:02 AM
If you're interested in Romulan play, plan to ally with the Klingons, and are looking for a great fleet check out The Trivium. The Trivium is a group of dedicated Romulan fans with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thanks to the hard work of our members we are making rapid progress on our starbase and embassy, this being our primary focus for the benefit of our Romulan characters once the new expansion launches. Check us out at http://www.thetrivium.org, don't mind the dust, and follow the link on through to the forums where you can make an application in the recruitment forum. We look forward to seeing you in game.

Republic Veteran
# 98
04-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Are you looking for that home away from home?

Come check out the Trivium forums. Now leasing our spacious four and five bedroom staterooms for occupancy ahead of the May 2013 tourist season. Our spacious resort features deluxe spartan seating, five star chefs, and Romulan ale on demand. Worried about those pesky assassins? Our food testers have had the skittishness promptly beat--eradicated from their minds and are ready to throw down their pathet--well lived lives for yours.

Reserve your spot today! http://www.thetrivium.org

Republic Veteran
# 99
04-25-2013, 12:58 PM
The Trivium is recruiting! If you're looking for a new fleet and want to experience the game with Romulan fans come check us out! Click on the image in my signature.

Republic Veteran
# 100
04-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Are you excited to fly the Mogai? The (awesome) D'deridex? Or are you more of a Dhelan style Romulan? How about the classic lines of the T'Varo? At The Trivium you'll find dedicated, like minded players who can't wait to get out in their gorgeous new warbirds.This is a great, friendly bunch of people. I haven't lacked for anyone to game with! Our members come from all over the world, from various backgrounds, and all sorts of personalities; from college students to retired adults, all with mature attitudes. Check us out today!

http://www.thetrivium.org

The previous message was brought to you by a non-paid spokesperson, his exuberance cannot be attributed to the chocolate chip infused brownie he has just consumed. Feeding this spokesperson brownies may or may not result in a friend for life. Hand feed at your own risk. The Trivium is not responsible for any missing digits.