Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > New Romulus
Login

Republic Veteran
# 211
05-15-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
This is funny, because you try to say the person matters and not their gear, and then you say this. Sure, I would never use one. Sure, it's disastrously bad as a setup. But lol at saying someone cannot join for having one after you just said the person matters more. I was interested until that.
My personal take on this is that people DO matter, but the quality of their gear doesn't matter, but they still need to demonstrate an understanding of the game or be willing to learn and grow in order to be effective. I think he meant that running a "rainbow boat" doesn't demonstrate that understanding. But I don't think someone who wanted to learn would be turned away.

@Captain_Shephard - Join Date Status: Assimilated - Twitter: @RogueJawa

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Email us here to join the official fleet of STO's premier podcast.
Republic Veteran
# 212
05-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Anyone who in any way wants to dictate what I do or don't do with my game time is unworthy of my allegiance.
____
STO community Doom-O-Meter: ||||||||| >> WARNING <<
Republic Veteran
# 213
05-15-2013, 11:44 AM
If you're interested in Romulan play, plan to ally with the Klingons, and are looking for a great fleet check out The Trivium. The Trivium is a group of dedicated Romulan fans with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thanks to the hard work of our members we are making rapid progress on our starbase and embassy, this being our primary focus for the benefit of our Romulan characters once the new expansion launches. Check us out at http://www.thetrivium.org, don't mind the dust, and follow the link on through to the forums where you can make an application in the recruitment forum. We look forward to seeing you in game.

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.

Last edited by cptshephard; 05-15-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Lieutenant
# 214
05-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
Anyone who in any way wants to dictate what I do or don't do with my game time is unworthy of my allegiance.
We do not' care what gear people have but overall you failed to understand the type of people that we seek, Not to mention that the remark about Rainbow boats is merely a joke and nothing more.

But since you seem to have missed the point of, what it is we seek I shall outline it for you.

You are right that when you say we seek certain kinds of individuals, And not certain kinds gear, I did not say "No MKX Rainbow boats" but "no Rainbow boats"

So If we forget for a minute that It is just a joke, which anyone with decent reading comprehension and or an intrinsic understanding of STO-subculture would understand. Then it is a representation of a certain kind of person, Yes we care about your personality but we also care about your mental acumen.

So for all intents and purposes I cannot see how you make it out to be a remark on someone's particular gear layout.

I am truly saddened that you do not wish to consider us for your home, And I surely hope that you will find a home.

-Awok

Public Affairs.

Join the premiere Romulan community now! - Please Cryptic fix your forums So i can Use Png blank spaces
Republic Veteran
# 215
05-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Forums are back up!

Don't ever let the Pakleds touch the main computer core again.

Lieutenant
# 216
05-15-2013, 04:21 PM
We are back online and seeking new applicants ! sign up today ! and join a great community !

Visit http://Thetrivium.org today !

-Awok

Join the premiere Romulan community now! - Please Cryptic fix your forums So i can Use Png blank spaces

Last edited by qemistgai; 05-15-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Lieutenant
# 217
05-15-2013, 11:53 PM
Do you want to join a fleet that focuses on merits, and not history ?

Do you want to join a fleet that cares about you as an individual and not what level of omega rep you have !

Then sign up today!

visit http://thetrivium.org today!

-Awok

Republic Veteran
# 218
05-16-2013, 05:30 AM
If you're interested in Romulan play, plan to ally with the Klingons, and are looking for a great fleet check out The Trivium. The Trivium is a group of dedicated Romulan fans with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thanks to the hard work of our members we are making rapid progress on our starbase and embassy, this being our primary focus for the benefit of our Romulan characters once the new expansion launches. Check us out at http://www.thetrivium.org, don't mind the dust, and follow the link on through to the forums where you can make an application in the recruitment forum. We look forward to seeing you in game.

Republic Veteran
# 219
05-16-2013, 07:03 AM
The Trivium is recruiting! If you're looking for a new fleet and want to experience the game with Romulan fans come check us out! Click on the image in my signature.

Republic Veteran
# 220
05-16-2013, 08:28 AM
Interested in membership? Check out our newly restored forums. Click the image in my signature!