Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Cannot log in to server
01-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Every time I log in I make it into the game but I time out before being able to log into the server. Can anyone help me with this issue or are we just waiting until Cryptic fixes it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Your character may be stuck in a sector under heavy load... I've heard of a few people that had their client time out in SOL and weren't able to log in to those characters anymore (at least for now). Did you try your other character?

The logins have been slow all day and it does take me 1 or 2 tries to get in... pretty normal beta stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Not character creation
01-13-2010, 04:51 PM
I haven't made a character yet so it has to be something beyond character creation. I get stuck before character creation but it does seem to be the place to create a character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Yep, something has gone awry boys and girls ... can't connect to the Login/Account server ... 9 tries, 9 timeouts ... been disco'd about 50 times today, not a problem till now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Me too, I've tried to login for first time to create a character and it would allow me to login using my username and password but as soon as I try connect to server by clicking login button it says "unable to connect to account server (3)".

Then when i retried it would then say "unable to authenicate", but would then authenicate after second attempt but hang up at logging into server. Glad to see its not just me.

I know it can't be me because I did get to character creation screen this morning but had to log out before I could create a character. Hopefully we get some kind of update from Cryptic.