Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 350
# 41 Would you try mine?
04-18-2013, 02:03 PM
Hello,
I'd love for you to try my mission. The more plays the better!

"Desperate Prey"
Author Handle: djf021
Faction: Federation
Level: 16+
Play time: 30-45 minutes

Please let me know if anything can be improved. Thanks!


If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 89
# 42
04-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Sure, I'll put forth a couple of mine. I've got a few series which could be a big time investment, but there are a few standalones you may enjoy. My handle is @Capt.PFDennis. I hope you like them. Thanks
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 43
04-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Played another batch of your uber Foundry missions.

This time I almost got stuck in a sea of aggro Borg (not necessarily in a bad sense), and got lost on Vulcan among other things.

amahood, I liked your missions, they seemed well built and gave good directions. I like to know what I'm gonna do and where to boobs.. err I mean, go next.


Shekaris - By admiralburk

Long Lost Friend - By amahood

Long Lost Friend 2 - By amahood

The Mysteries of Pon Farr - By Bazag

Starfleet Experimentation - By Bazag

Kai Hard - By Bazag


To be continued...

Last edited by idrona; 04-20-2013 at 07:02 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 683
# 44
04-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Howdy

I just finished creating , what I consider to be, part 2 of Earth invasion. It's a second klingon mission.


KDF missions:

"Earth Invasion" - ID: ST-HGFEEMVMO

"BloodThirsty Enemies" - ID: ST-HPBYSJ456

-Aaron

Last edited by amahood; 04-21-2013 at 12:22 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 45
04-20-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captpfdennis View Post
Sure, I'll put forth a couple of mine. I've got a few series which could be a big time investment, but there are a few standalones you may enjoy. My handle is @Capt.PFDennis. I hope you like them. Thanks
Hey, post your own favorites, or some missions you think deserves more attention and I'll give them a go.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 683
# 46
04-21-2013, 12:18 AM
thank you for playing my fed episodes!!! I hope you enjoyed them!!

Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 683
# 47
04-21-2013, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Played another batch of your uber Foundry missions.

This time I almost got stuck in a sea of aggro Borg (not necessarily in a bad sense), and got lost on Vulcan among other things.

amahood, I liked your missions, they seemed well built and gave good directions. I like to know what I'm gonna do and where to boobs.. err I mean, go next.
I'm glad you enjoyed them! LOL I hoped people would get a laugh out of some of it.

I'm also happy that the directions were good. One of the most important things I noticed, when trying out other foundry missions, were how some of them didn't give much clear direction.

So I've made it important for myself to remember, to put Alot of Clear directions so no one has to get frustrated wondering what to do or where to go next.



once again Thanks for playing!!!!

-Aaron

Last edited by amahood; 04-21-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 48
04-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amahood View Post
I'm glad you enjoyed them! LOL I hoped people would get a laugh out of some of it.

I'm also happy that the directions were good. One of the most important things I noticed, when trying out other foundry missions, were how some of them didn't give much clear direction.

So I've made it important for myself to remember, to put Alot of Clear directions so no one has to get frustrated wondering what to do or where to go next.



once again Thanks for playing!!!!

-Aaron
It was my pleasure. Can only think of 1 thing that I'd check if it were my missions, that is the NPC names.
Career Officer
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 11
# 49
04-21-2013, 12:47 AM
Thanks for this!

Mission Name:
Just Another Uneventful Day
Author Name:
Tepeu
No Level Requirements

You are sent to pick some cargo up from the Imaga system and wait for further orders.
The mission has some ground and space combat. takes 25-30 minutes if you read the dialogue. You might die if you don't read the dialogue.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 683
# 50
04-21-2013, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
It was my pleasure. Can only think of 1 thing that I'd check if it were my missions, that is the NPC names.
oh should I have had more names on the npcs?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:27 PM.