Captain
# 51
04-21-2013, 01:36 AM
if you have any suggestions, feel free to say them. I don't mind. I might make a third one sometime. I just finished making part 2 of my KDF episodes.

anyhow onward now to get onto star trek online itself.

once more, I appreciate you played the episodes!! And I'm glad you enjoyed them!

and I hope more people play and enjoy them too!

I'm really happy with my latest KDF mission, I just finished, I think it's my best one yet as I've added alot more than I ever have .

anyhow thanks again for playing the episodes!
Captain
# 52
04-21-2013, 03:29 AM
I (just now) watched some videos you made of the missions, and you did a great job! I also like the music as well.

It's neat to take a look at a full video of some of the missions.

Survivor of Romulus
# 53
04-21-2013, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amahood View Post
I (just now) watched some videos you made of the missions, and you did a great job! I also like the music as well.

It's neat to take a look at a full video of some of the missions.

Thanks, and yes it is.

About the NPC names, think I saw some of them in your missions that looked to have generic Foundry names and that's what I meant. I could be wrong though.
Captain
# 54
04-21-2013, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Thanks, and yes it is.

About the NPC names, think I saw some of them in your missions that looked to have generic Foundry names and that's what I meant. I could be wrong though.
Ok that's cool. I wouldn't be surprised if you are correct about that. I'll try to watch out for that in future Episodes I create.

thank you for letting me know!

Ensign
# 55
04-21-2013, 10:59 PM
Hi idrona

I see you have been roughing up my Borg again
Thank you again for taking the time to play my foundry mission, it is appreciated.
Actually in watching the video I noticed a few issues that needed attention on this one so will e giving those some attention.

The time you have dedicated to this post of yours has been a great help to me and im sure others who have posted here.
The videos give a great insight to what the foundry can do and the different approaches people take in using it.

So as Shekaris would say its been great watching you work.

Thanks again.
Survivor of Romulus
# 56
04-22-2013, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralburk View Post
Hi idrona

I see you have been roughing up my Borg again
Thank you again for taking the time to play my foundry mission, it is appreciated.
Actually in watching the video I noticed a few issues that needed attention on this one so will e giving those some attention.

The time you have dedicated to this post of yours has been a great help to me and im sure others who have posted here.
The videos give a great insight to what the foundry can do and the different approaches people take in using it.

So as Shekaris would say its been great watching you work.

Thanks again.
Wow, thank you for that great comment.

You describe pretty much exactly what I had hoped would start to come out from this.

Actually I've started to watch them a bit myself, and I too learn (I hope) from watching my mistakes in gameplay. And also it helps watching what is played to check on stuff I wanted to comment on a mission etc.

I'm also well aware that some of these videos could be made better gameplay wise, but I kinda want to show what might happen in your missions the first time someone plays them.

Starfleet Veteran
# 57
04-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Played another batch of your uber Foundry missions.

This time I almost got stuck in a sea of aggro Borg (not necessarily in a bad sense), and got lost on Vulcan among other things.

amahood, I liked your missions, they seemed well built and gave good directions. I like to know what I'm gonna do and where to boobs.. err I mean, go next.

Shekaris - By admiralburk

Long Lost Friend - By amahood

Long Lost Friend 2 - By amahood

The Mysteries of Pon Farr - By Bazag

Starfleet Experimentation - By Bazag

Kai Hard - By Bazag

To be continued...
Heya Idrona;

Finally was able to get around to watching the videos. Thanks for the plays and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Damn Vulcans pulling tricks on people. FYI. If you took the Vulcoden from the medkits you could take it back to the prisoners and use it for the couples or give it to the monks.

Depending on your choice... Vulcoden is based on this parody by Capt.PFDennis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjc7XnNnPMY
Survivor of Romulus
# 58
04-23-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazag View Post
Heya Idrona;

Finally was able to get around to watching the videos. Thanks for the plays and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Damn Vulcans pulling tricks on people. FYI. If you took the Vulcoden from the medkits you could take it back to the prisoners and use it for the couples or give it to the monks.

Depending on your choice... Vulcoden is based on this parody by Capt.PFDennis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjc7XnNnPMY
Hi Bazag,

Yes I did enjoy those missions, but I'm not done with yours. Have a few more to play that you posted.

Those I've played so far felt "old and sturdy" somehow, almost like they were a part of Cryptic's missions.

I will play another batch of Foundry very Soon(tm).
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
04-24-2013, 01:35 AM
Hi guys,

Managed to do a few of your missions last night, it was that or sleep and sleep is boring.

I hate spiders and don't care much for tribbles, yet I enjoyed these missions.

.Spartan, I had really fun in your combat simulation, it felt kinda the space version of the Ultimate Deathmatch - By cmdraftbrn.

Bazag, like I said before, your missions feel like they come from the mission factory or something. And the ship name Bazalope-D made me chuckle for unknown reason.

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I am triggerhappy.

More Than Just Missing - By Bazag

Capital Ship Combat Simulation - By .Spartan

Desperate Prey - By djf021

Just Another Uneventful Day - By Tepeu

This is just the beginning (I hope)...

Last edited by idrona; 04-24-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Rihannsu
# 60
04-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Hi guys,
[..]
.Spartan, I had really fun in your combat simulation, it felt kinda the space version of the Ultimate Deathmatch - By cmdraftbrn.
Thanks. I still want to make some more changes as well as figure out why it gives no dilithium yet before I submit it to Cryptic.

Some said the ending was too hard before so I adjusted the timing and mobs.

I did a Klingon version with more of a RP value for that side if you are interest. Just do a search for my name. Thanks again for the feedback.

Join the preeminent Romulan community now!

Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)