Captain
# 21
04-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptvanor View Post
That's amazingly sloppy logic at best.
I don't know if it's really that sloppy. It fits very snugly into Cryptic's own metrics and data.

Quote:
Really? Exactly how much KDF exclusive content has been put in the game lately?
That anniversary event ship! And I hear there's a new tutorial in the works! Be happy! That's more than the past year or so combined!
Career Officer
# 22
04-02-2013, 01:17 PM
And someone had the nerve to say that the Feds are the only one of the three factions without whinners.

"We only haz 3x the stuff than KDF. Gimmie morz now!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
04-02-2013, 01:21 PM
As mainly a Fed player, I'm absolutely fine with them putting us on the backburner for the moment to work on the KDF and Romulans.

It also gives me more incentive to continue working on my KDF (and future Romulan) toons.
Career Officer
# 24
04-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
<facepalm> Can you guys stop whining for like 10 secs? You are getting Romulans, Romulan ships and possible Romulan technology (singularity drive). What the heck else do you want?

Jeez ... entitlement generation <<--- this way.
No, this is what Romulan players are getting...

And you can just drop your 'entitlement' comment. PWE owns this game, they can do with it as they please; and I am entitled to nothing. But as the end user, I am simply providing concerns that they MAY (and I don't think they necessarily will) risk neglecting the VAST majority of their player base. That is not entitlement, it is feedback.
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Career Officer
# 25
04-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azniadeet View Post
No, this is what Romulan players are getting...
Who will have to ally with either the Feds Or KDF. Roll a Romulan, get it into your fleet and Bingo, super duper Romulan ships with the best Starfleet weapory.

As dumb as that it is, it is essentially the best of both worlds.

And they are not neglecting Feds. One friggin update without content won't kill the Feds considering what e have gotten already.
Most JJ Trek hate = IDIC fail.
Quote:
Most who don't like the new Star Trek either didn't like TOS, don't remember TOS, or didn't see TOS
Captain
# 26
04-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
I don't know if it's really that sloppy. It fits very snugly into Cryptic's own metrics and data.
I'm not sure that's a ringing endorsement really.

Quote:
That anniversary event ship! And I hear there's a new tutorial in the works!
Well my point was that the OP claimed that the Feds have gotten the least amount of content lately. Since I've been back shortly before S7, it seems to me that the Feds have gotten exactly the same thing as the KDF did. So the statement the OP made is even more flawed then the other one.

Unless he truly believes that somehow because there's more Fed players then KDF players, that this means the Feds should be getting Fed Exclusive content, and shared content doesn't count.
Captain
# 27
04-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azniadeet View Post
Everyone gets that.

I'm focusing on something more along the lines of additional story content, ships, uniforms, species, etc... etc...
The fact that everyone gets it means that there is Federation content in the expansion.

So, to answer your question, "Is the Federation getting anything with LoR?" Yes.

Demanding that there be Federation-exclusive stuff in LoR is silly.
Career Officer
# 28
04-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Well, we do know that the Feds are getting Enterprise era M.A.C.O. uniforms and accessories.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
04-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Forget characters count actual players its closer to even than its ever been (especially on a thursday for some reason)
Captain
# 30
04-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Forget characters count actual players its closer to even than its ever been (especially on a thursday for some reason)
Isn't today Tuesday?