Career Officer
# 1 Just want to say this..
04-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Ty devs for all your hard work and time youve invested into LoR. We all do appreciate it even if there are some things we wished "from what we've only heard" were abit different, never the less.. this player is happy for LoR to arrive. The fact ive taken 8 days off just to soley play your content (in may) speaks volumes of how excited Im for this.

Dont get down even if we are trying to give you some feedback in terms of improvements that we would like to see. Again we appreciate everything you are doing for us, your community. Not to mention even getting first contact day going and even on the kdf side of things letting us get the chance to see the flag ship crew. Very awsome stuff.

So if any other player wants to say something nice to the dev team here, please do, they really do diserve it, well done Dev Team!!!

Cheers,
Locutus
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Captain
# 2
04-02-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm just happy to get new things to do.

But you took 8 days off? I hope you have other vacation plans too? I can go from 1 to 50 in 3 characters in 8 days.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 3
04-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I'm just happy to get new things to do.

But you took 8 days off? I hope you have other vacation plans too? I can go from 1 to 50 in 3 characters in 8 days.
Yeah, figure 8 days should be enouph to get my romy to max level and beyond lol. Plus its been awile since i took a few days off work, pretty bad when your boss is telling you to take some time off. Nice, if Im determined to get there quickly, I could problably do the same.

Ill problably take more time off around xmas. For now itll be 8 days of gaming among little other RL stuff to do
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 4
04-02-2013, 04:58 PM
I've got 30 days and 300 bucks burning a hole in my pocket
look for me in game as "Admiral Quinn" yeah that admiral quinn..and while your at it get off muh station!!!
Captain
# 5
04-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
I've got 30 days and 300 bucks burning a hole in my pocket
Vegas, baby! Run it up to a million!
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 6
04-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
You're a terrible influence on todays children.

Back on topic, I would feel better about LoR if their reasoning behind it made more sense. Why they aren't including 3-way PvP is a massive missed opportunity, and one that could have been used as an excuse to finally re-do PvP from the ground up. They have repeatedly said that ships would remain faction specific, so the implication that Romulans would have access to both Fed and KDF ships is not only an incredibly silly idea, but one that goes against something they have worked very hard to maintain.

Also the lack of territory control is a big bummer.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 7
04-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
You're a terrible influence on todays children.
Children don't listen to strangers on a forum when they have Justin Bieber and Rihanna tellling them what to do by the tens-of-millions on Twitter.
Career Officer
# 8
04-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Quote:
hahha couldnt stop lauphing at this, do it.... do it.... yeah, do it

Centersolace, I hear yeah but thing is, we all "once we heard" wanted it to play out in some fashion in our heads or wants. But overall thing is "again topic at hand" they put alot of work into this and kudos for them. I can honestly say its been awile for me with this game when something has gotten me excited. Cant wait to try out all the new little things they have instore for this game in may!
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Captain
# 9
04-02-2013, 05:29 PM
+1 .
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 10
04-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Centersolace, I hear yeah but thing is, we all "once we heard" wanted it to play out in some fashion in our heads or wants. But overall thing is "again topic at hand" they put alot of work into this and kudos for them. I can honestly say its been awile for me with this game when something has gotten me excited. Cant wait to try out all the new little things they have instore for this game in may!
It's been a lot of work I'm sure, but the only things I'm looking forward too are the new UI and hairstyles. I was kind of expecting a little more from the BIGGEST UPDATE EVAR.

But you're right, and there is two more months to go through my Godzilla-sized plate of skepticism.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.