Rihannsu
# 11
04-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Glad to see I am not the only one taking insane amounts of time off just for a game
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Bacon tastes so much better marinated in vegan tears"
Better dead then Fed!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-02-2013, 04:52 PM
I've got two weeks off. Wanted some extra time in there so I could pace myself and enjoy the story content as I level my Rom.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-02-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Cryptic knows we still appreciate them.

We're just in natural habit programmed to analysise, consolidate, fix.
Kinda like those Keepers from Mass Effect. Our equilavent to their
Citadel is the STO forums and we're here to clean up or explode.
Captain
# 14
04-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daroska View Post
I'm pretty sure Cryptic knows we still appreciate them.
Cryptic is like your wife. You need to keep saying it. You can't just assume she knows it just because you come home after work.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
04-02-2013, 05:30 PM
Yup, the devs. are being pretty busy and I for one appreciate what they're doing fo STO, especially working extra hours and overtime, which is never easy.
From the couple of them that post on the forums more often, together with Brandon, it's very obvious that they are very passionate about what they're doing atm and are very excited as well. IMHO that is a very good thing for the game and I am very happy because of that.

I am also very excited about the "Legacy of Romulus" expansion. I'm really looking forward for the upcomming dev. blogs to keep my anxiety down untill LoR hits holodeck.
I can't wait to try out the new content and I'm especially interested to see how the Romulan story unfolds. I'm also fond of the way that the Romulan faction is going to be built based on New Romulus, basically building a new Romulan Republic out of nothing that I think it will be most rewarding experience, especially for the ones of us that like immersion and to sink in the stories told.
I'm also happy and gratefull to the devs. about the bump that the KDF will get with LoR. We've been asking for some of this stuff for a looong time and it's really nice to finally see it happening. As a KDF main, I apreciate it very much!

Also, reading these Tribble patch notes just tripled my levels of excitement! The devs. have been very busy, they deserve a pat in the back at least.

So thanks devs. for all your eforts and hard work to improve STO on many levels!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 16
04-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Also, reading these Tribble patch notes just tripled my levels of excitement! The devs. have been very busy, they deserve a pat in the back at least.

So thanks devs. for all your eforts and hard work to improve STO on many levels!
Okay. I'm looking forward to Warp Cores.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 17
04-02-2013, 05:42 PM
I'm looking forward to the future of STO.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Rihannsu
# 18
04-02-2013, 05:45 PM
All right Devs, line up for hugs!!
"If you didn't want to get yelled at by a bunch of crazy nerds you shouldn't have posted on the forums"
"Bacon tastes so much better marinated in vegan tears"
Better dead then Fed!
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Cryptic is like your wife. You need to keep saying it. You can't just assume she knows it just because you come home after work.
Oh come now, a man can only do so much in one day.

Anyway, as a KDF player, that's like saying you constantly love
your wife even though they're tumbling in bed with another man.
Career Officer
# 20
04-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Okay. I'm looking forward to Warp Cores.
indeed, fun times ahead. One has to think after this huge update. What will come after.. excitement boiling
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx