Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.30.20130513a.18

General:
  • All personal Reputation upgrade tasks in the Omega, Nukara and New Romulus repuations are now cancellable.
    • This will prevent players from being stuck if they accidentally slot a task they cannot complete.
  • Made some improvements to general server stability.
  • The Foundry mission search has been optimized.
  • These are probably Zero's last patch notes, as she moves upstairs to conquer the production of the programming team.
    • She leaves all her tasks to SalamiInferno.
      • Except for her beloved updates to the Foundry, which she hopes she'll be able to continue assisting with in her spare time.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-23-2013, 05:26 PM
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

We've lost our Zero!!!!!!

Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Empire Veteran
# 3
05-23-2013, 05:28 PM
Will be sad to see you go (at least as far as patch notes); your patch notes have occasionally given us some of the funniest moments on these forums.

Such as 'Sela's been taking advice from Edna' The moment I saw that I immediately heard 'No Capes!' perfectly in my head... that was just great, that.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Rihannsu
# 4
05-23-2013, 05:31 PM
Another day many are still not able to play Holo, is the tribble LOR still active, I guess that's is all I have.
DAY 5: Finally the problem is solved, no more "server not responding"!
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Last edited by karcorner; 05-23-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Captain
# 5
05-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Good luck upstairs, Zero!
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
05-23-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karcorner View Post
Another day many are still not able to play Holo, is the tribble LOR still active, I guess that's is all I have.
Can you not play even if you make a new character?
Captain
# 7
05-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Goodnight, Sweet Prince
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-23-2013, 05:57 PM
We are going to mission your Funny Comments on the Tribble updates...
Commander
# 9
05-23-2013, 06:00 PM
I am disappointed. The game is plagued with quite a few problems since the launch of Legacy of Romulus. Is this all we get in terms of fixes for now?

While the new UI is great and all, there are several usability issues. To name a few;

- Loot windows are pitch black, can't see what you roll on
- Party frames can not be clicked on (left button), making it hard to heal
- Match level button virtually hidden
- Team member "Class" icon obscured

Trying to help a buddy level up in various PVE events appears not to be possible any more. I get an "Untranslated" error even when matching my buddy's level. This worked pre-Legacy of Romulus.

I like the "Classic" templates, but they are nowhere near the appearance of what the game looked like before LOR. Both the FED and KDF templates are far darker than the "old UI" was. A bit more brightness for all of the "Default" templates would be useful, as well as significantly brighter colors in the "Classic" templates.
Empire Veteran
# 10
05-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by druhin View Post
I am disappointed. The game is plagued with quite a few problems since the launch of Legacy of Romulus. Is this all we get in terms of fixes for now?

While the new UI is great and all, there are several usability issues. To name a few;

- Loot windows are pitch black, can't see what you roll on
- Party frames can not be clicked on (left button), making it hard to heal
- Match level button virtually hidden
- Team member "Class" icon obscured

Trying to help a buddy level up in various PVE events appears not to be possible any more. I get an "Untranslated" error even when matching my buddy's level. This worked pre-Legacy of Romulus.

I like the "Classic" templates, but they are nowhere near the appearance of what the game looked like before LOR. Both the FED and KDF templates are far darker than the "old UI" was. A bit more brightness for all of the "Default" templates would be useful, as well as significantly brighter colors in the "Classic" templates.
You have to remember: Cryptic's bug fix policy is to hand them out as they come... so they give many little updates, not all-in-one every two weeks or even one week.

This is all we got today, but more will come
Was named Trek17, but still an author.