Rihannsu
# 51
04-26-2013, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
I have been reliably informed that the prequel comic actually specifies that General Worf survived the attack, albeit barely.

You have, therefore, demonstrated that you are incapable of reading a comic book with comprehension. I can thus disregard your other opinions.
Lol reliably informed
You talk about ability to read!

Your point on uniforms is also coming from nowhere since i never mentioned anything to do with the clothes

What a conceited aggresive post with childish disclaimer
Rihannsu
# 52
04-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Quote:
And they looked nothing like any of the Romulans we saw in TOS, either. Your point?
Omg you missed the point and confused

Oh wait my turn in childish disclaimer

You have clearly demostrated the lack of ability to read and understand a post
Captain
# 53
04-26-2013, 09:21 PM
Perhaps, if you could deign to use standardized spelling, punctuation, and grammar, whatever point you were attempting to make might be understood.

Of course, if you could manage that, the comic book might not have flown over your head, so, well...
-------------------------------------------
"Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!" - David Brin, "Those Eyes"
Captain
# 54
04-26-2013, 09:35 PM
*groan*

Can you guys please stop insulting each other? Neither side is going to give in, so there's really no point in arguing.

At the very least, do it through PMs so other people don't have to suffer through it.
Rihannsu
# 55
04-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Perhaps, if you could deign to use standardized spelling, punctuation, and grammar, whatever point you were attempting to make might be understood.

Of course, if you could manage that, the comic book might not have flown over your head, so, well...
What a surprise -the mighty grammar/spelling retort-sigh.

Look how far off you are from the point-now fully lost.

Believe me I wish that comic had flown over my head -no I read it and was stunned when many jj fanatics stated it as canon and used its mess to justify the mess that was that movies storyline.

To the OP -I'm glad its not canon -but believe me there are lots out there who claim it is.

However lets end this as I have enjoyed reading both your posts in other threads and focus on the positive -in the end each to their own.
Rihannsu
# 56
04-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
*groan*

Can you guys please stop insulting each other? Neither side is going to give in, so there's really no point in arguing.

At the very least, do it through PMs so other people don't have to suffer through it.
I apologise- Its done-Moving on
Lt. Commander
# 57
04-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Okay, now that we have that settled. . .

Feel free, anyone, to contribute thoughts or ideas.
Career Officer
# 58
04-28-2013, 07:44 AM
...Sethan.
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
04-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Thank you very much for your information and insights, OP. It's interesting how popular the Romulans are while largely remaining misunderstood. I think that's part of the appeal.
Lt. Commander
# 60
04-28-2013, 10:24 AM
I've never thought of it that way, but I agree.