Career Officer
So I was outside ESD in my shuttle and I docked, however when I appeared on ESD I was displaying the model of my shuttle... a few minutes later, the game crashed. Now when I start up on tribble, the game crashes at the character select screen. I would love to get you a screen shot but... alas, can't.
Lieutenant
# 2 same thing happened
04-02-2013, 05:54 PM
I just experienced the same bug, except with my currently selected ship. I didn't experience a crash though.

edit: and when I viewed my characters status, the ship showed up instead of my character.
Zebulon_Giles:

My Characters: (from left to right)

N'Gubist Ripeaz Menniz
Career Officer
# 3
04-02-2013, 05:55 PM
I tried copying over my toon again, and now there are two of them, one is preceeded by a 1 to differeniate IE: Tom, Tom 1. But because the original "tom" was the one that I morphed into a shuttle some how, im pretty sure that's what's causing the client crash on the character select screen. Is there any way to delete a toon with out logging into tribble?
Lieutenant
# 4 yep
04-02-2013, 05:57 PM
Yep, on the character selection button after you select a character, you'll see one button labeled rename, and another called delete.
Zebulon_Giles:

N'Gubist Ripeaz Menniz
Career Officer
# 5
04-02-2013, 05:59 PM
can't do it, game crashes as soon as it gets to toon select screen
Lieutenant
# 6 hmm
04-02-2013, 06:01 PM
In the launcher, try selecting safe mode or something like that in the launcher settings, see if that helps, and perhaps a force verify as well
Zebulon_Giles:

N'Gubist Ripeaz Menniz
Career Officer
# 7
04-02-2013, 06:09 PM
didn't work. I need to delete that toon to get past the login screen.
Lieutenant
# 8
04-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Only other thing I can think of is to contact a developer, here in the forums, and let them know, in the My Account link at the top, click that, and below the links on the left side use the other link, "need further assistance" or Branflakes signature has ways of contacting devs. Contact them that way, and let them know the problem you're having.
Zebulon_Giles:

N'Gubist Ripeaz Menniz
Lieutenant
# 9 A temporary work around.
04-02-2013, 06:25 PM
For anyone experiencing this same bug, showing up in ESD, or other land zones as your ship instead of as your character, delete the Tribble character acting that way, and recopy it from your Holodeck character, it fixed it for me.

Any one experiencing the same bug, post in here, and how recopying your Holodeck character back to Tribble works for you. More information will help the Devs in tracking this.

edit:
On a side note, that did fix it, but now my character is showing the borg impulse engine below his feet, and the borg impulse engine is still showing up on my ship, but my character is standing on it in the character status window. Though on a land/planetary zone the borg impulse engine doesn't show up, unlike the status window, when in space, on land, the borg engine doesn't show in the character's status window when in land zones.
Zebulon_Giles:

N'Gubist Ripeaz Menniz

Last edited by zebulongiles; 04-02-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Captain
# 10
04-02-2013, 06:36 PM
My mate being a jem HEC onboard ESD

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7331/domonesd.jpg