Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 21
04-02-2013, 10:42 PM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5...3040300391.jpg

First a shuttle, and now a steamrunner. Whats next? A Galaxy-X?
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
04-02-2013, 10:52 PM
And sorry to double post but http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6...3040300451.jpg here's another pic of ships in ESD
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
04-02-2013, 10:58 PM
i tryed to overwrite chars on tribble to end up with 2 copys and itsnow doing the same as above as soon as i click one it crashes

PMSL them pics are ace im nicking link for fleet web site
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK

Last edited by wilbor2; 04-02-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Career Officer
# 24
04-02-2013, 11:08 PM
unfortunately it seems the character copy doesn't work that way... you just end up propagating tribble with clones of yourself... why would you want to have more than 1 copy of the same toon? =p
Commander
# 25
04-02-2013, 11:28 PM
you know what this all sounds like to me, guys? they finally managed ships to be able to fly and dock into ESD maybe and this is just a clipping bug or something like that.. dont know but imagine yourself..
What ? Calaway.
Republic Veteran
# 26
04-03-2013, 12:18 AM
This is an old bug that crops up from time to time, often when the devs go mucking about with the UI. I remember this back in Beta: for a couple of days I'd be a ship planetside but my toon on the space maps just jogging along at warp speeds. Unfortunately when this happens lots of things get confused, especially if there's an animation involved, which leads to even more erratic behaviors, crashes, you name it.
Career Officer
# 27
04-03-2013, 01:51 PM
*sigh* this is one of many reasons I have little faith in cryptic:

me - Customer via CSS Web 04/02/2013 08:55 PM

I cannot login to the tribble test server. Client crashes at character select. Crash started after I appeared on ESD as my shuttle. I have no way to get into the game to delete my characters from Tribble. Please delete all of my test server characters, I will recopy them when that is done.

Craptic - Response Customer Support via Email 04/03/2013 08:34 AM

Hello

According to our records, you were able to log into the games recently.

Were you able to resolve your issue, or do you still require further assistance?

Me - Customer via CSS Web 04/03/2013 12:00 PM

your records are wrong, like I said in the report, the client crashes on the character select screen on the tribble test server. once again, please delete all of my characters from the tribble test server, I will copy them over again once that is done.

also, this issue is not solved, please do not mark it as such until it is actually "solved".

Craptic - Response Customer Support via Email 04/03/2013 12:04 PM

Hello

Thank you for submitting this ticket regarding an in game issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused. It may be a good idea to force verify your game files.

[To Force Verify you just need to select ??Force Verify?? from the Options menu on the game launcher window. You will need to be logged into the launcher to access this option. Once the game has completed verifying and re-patching the missing game files you should be able to log back in.]

You may be able to find assistance with similar questions by seeking out the assistance of other players in game or visiting the official forums which can be reached through the Community link at the top of the launcher.
If the issue persists we suggest reinstalling the game from our website

Me - Customer via CSS Web 04/03/2013 12:07 PM

oh hey guess what, done that one... didn't work, deleted the test folder and let the launcher redownload the test client and such... didn't work, tried logging in under safe mode, didn't work... btw, been to the forums too... wanna see? http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=605701

I started this thread. WILL YOU PLEASE DELETE MY CHARACTERS FROM THE TRIBBLE TEST SERVER for the 3rd time.

and no response from craptic... apparently in the 3 minutes it took me to respond to their "support" question, they went out for a spot of tea and got hit by a bus.
Survivor of Romulus
Career Officer
# 29
04-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Oh nos, the beam in as your ship bug is back... I wonder if the latest patch fixed it? Speaking of which I can't even get the latest patch to download. Keeps freezing after 1-2 seconds and does nothing. If they haven't fixed it yet, I'm hoping to have a little amusement as well as long as I don't crash.
Wishes for STO in 2014:
Borg Armor/Implant Bodysuits for Existing Liberated Borg Captains, Dominion/Cardassian Faction?, More STFs and end game content, More Undine and Iconian story progression, More Sectors and Sector Blocks. Also at least 25% reduction of new bugs added to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darimund View Post
So I was outside ESD in my shuttle and I docked, however when I appeared on ESD I was displaying the model of my shuttle... a few minutes later, the game crashed. Now when I start up on tribble, the game crashes at the character select screen. I would love to get you a screen shot but... alas, can't.
If you use W7 professional you can use the Snipping Tool to take the picture in order to show PWE! ^_^