Career Officer
Don't ignore and answer my questions Perfect World:

For A moment I thought Let me buys the Legacy pack. 159,99 Dollar should be like 117,99 Euro's. So I continued to payment: AND THEN THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME 169,99 EURO's Wich is 52,00 Euro's more than I should pay

INSANITY I am not Going to fall for this! How is this possible?

But this is not all: I want to transfer 29,00 euro's from my steam wallet to the game. But It won't let me. It keeps hanging on Processing previous request...

Please help your customer and tell me WHAT THE HELL is going on?

Last edited by delftnl; 02-09-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
02-09-2014, 12:48 PM
just a guess from someone who just stubled on your post, could it be that the USD is without tax while the EUR value includes taxes typical for your country?
Career Officer
# 3
02-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Try checking in Steam and it is down to much more respectable levels. Mine shows as ?109.99
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Career Officer
# 4 Thievery!!
02-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
just a guess from someone who just stubled on your post, could it be that the USD is without tax while the EUR value includes taxes typical for your country?

No even so it would be 21% and not almost 50%. After checking the steam store it says 169,99 Euro's as well while the perfect World website say's 159,99 USD. Its thievery wich I am not going to spend on.
Career Officer
# 5 Thievery
02-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
Try checking in Steam and it is down to much more respectable levels. Mine shows as ?109.99
No as well 169,99 Euro's INSANITY
Captain
# 6
02-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by delftnl View Post
Don't ignore and answer my questions Perfect World:

For A moment I thought Let me buys the Legacy pack. 159,99 Dollar should be like 117,99 Euro's. So I continued to payment: AND THEN THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME 169,99 EURO's Wich is 52,00 Euro's more than I should pay

INSANITY I am not Going to fall for this! How is this possible?

But this is not all: I want to transfer 29,00 euro's from my steam wallet to the game. But It won't let me. It keeps hanging on Processing previous request...

Please help your customer and tell me WHAT THE HELL is going on?
You will not get a direct response to your thread here on the forum. If you have not already done so, I suggest you submit a ticket, however this could take some time to get a response.
Live long and Prosper
Career Officer
# 7
02-09-2014, 02:44 PM
File a ticket here: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

Make sure you type "BILLING" in the ticket subject along with a short description.

Also, work on your English description of the problem. I'm not sure I fully understand your problem other than you sound upset with the exchange rate for Euro's to USD at the time of purchase. It looks like you didn't complete the transaction and others are now stuck behind it.

I'd also write the same thing again underneath it in your native language and say in both English and your language that they are translations. PWE is a global company and chances are they might have someone there who is familiar with your language.

Also... do not under any circumstances try to do a charge back. Charge backs = Ban until to you sort it out which can take forever.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Survivor of Romulus
# 8
02-09-2014, 03:07 PM
What Phantom says, delft...

The exchange rate indeed sounds like it's off some way or another, you might check your settings if you've selected your correct country. And don't forget to look at the localisation settings in your computer configuration screen.

[same as above]
Oftewel; controleer je Steam en STO instellingen of het wel op de correcte land-instellingen staat. Check toevallig ook even je Landinstellingen in je configuratiescherm.
[/same as above]

Do NOT get mad or anything, try to keep your cool.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Captain
# 9
02-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomeight View Post
I'm not sure I fully understand your problem other than you sound upset with the exchange rate for Euro's to USD at the time of purchase.
... That was hilarious.

You think there is a exchange rate? no, there isnt .... PW is selling it using the exact same price that Steam and Steam is known to overcharge in Europe but there are always price differences across the globe of the same product, if I recall my ventures in Amazon.jp the Japanese pay less for hardware but more for games.

If you live in merry old England you pay less on Steam, dont ask why because you do ... if you live in the Union of European Liberal Republics you pay more, this isnt new and never had anything to do with exchange rate, Steam ALWAYS did that.

Likely PW store price mirrors Steam. considering you can buy them with Zen I would suggest looking at how much that it would cost in the end.
Former Star Trek Online Player

Last edited by f2pdrakron; 02-09-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Captain
# 10
02-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Does it default to Euros based on your IP? Or is it based off of your account's address or credit card billing address?

Can you proceed with the transaction in Dollars?

Can always set up a new pay pal account with a US address... fund the account and use that if it is based off the billing address. Does PW activate the content for you when you pay? Or do you need to plug in the code to your account?