# 141
04-18-2013, 10:38 AM
will there be a timeship?
Career Officer
# 142
04-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saroven View Post
Do I have to buy these pack(s) as a lifetime sub or will I already have access to them as a lifetime sub?
You dont have to buy them if you dont want to have those ships at a discount before launch. After launch they will be available as regular C-store purchases like any other.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Captain
# 143
04-18-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by star23456 View Post
will there be a timeship?
Already answered: eventually, yes.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Republic Veteran
# 144
04-18-2013, 10:43 AM
I feel like they should add in character slots at least 2 to these packs it would make them a lot more enticing for those who don't have the slots to make Romulans... Unless they plan to hand out 1 free slot at launch to all players....
Captain
# 145
04-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aestu View Post
cost-justify this to me. I'm listening.
Those are the prices people are willing to pay.

Quote:
I am employed as a bookkeeper and operations manager. I am in a MSA/CPA program in the Cincinnati area.
ROFLcopters.
Survivor of Romulus
# 146
04-18-2013, 10:46 AM
When does this offer end i could not see a date + not every one gets payed weekly
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
# 147
04-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
When does this offer end i could not see a date + not every one gets payed weekly
It's probably going to last at least until LoR launches on the 21st. After that it's no longer a pre-order sale.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Commander
# 148
04-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Quote:
I am employed as a bookkeeper and operations manager. I am in a MSA/CPA program in the Cincinnati area.

Please - cost-justify this to me. I'm listening.
It sounds like you need to cost-justify to yourself playing STO altogether compared to any of those other three MMO's, first. You're already playing STO at the opportunity cost of other MMO's you actually enjoy.
Captain
# 149
04-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Will all the Romulan ships gain three costume variants, like most of the Fed and KDF ships? Right now I can only see two per ship, if that.
Empire Veteran
# 150
04-18-2013, 10:50 AM
will the cloak bugg be fixed for the romulans and any other ships that use cloaking devices ?

i wanna know i got 125 euros waiting here.
If only they fix Cloaking bugg *new message BOOM decloacked.
Closed Thread