Rihannsu
# 151
04-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Not sure if this has been answered, but are any of the 100 Day+ rewards also going to be transferred over to Romulan characters?

If so, which ones, or all of them?
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Empire Veteran
# 152
04-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post
Not sure if this has been answered, but are any of the 100 Day+ rewards also going to be transferred over to Romulan characters?

If so, which ones, or all of them?
developer blog is supposed to be posted in few weeks detailing that info.

only thing we know atm is 1000day veteran ship is there.
If only they fix Cloaking bugg *new message BOOM decloacked.
Captain
# 153
04-18-2013, 10:55 AM
If we have the Borg BO's unlocked via retail version (in US it was Amazon but not sure who did it international), do we still have to get the Romulan version of this by a separate purchase?

And if so, does that mean those unlocked for Fed and KDF are worthless to a new Romulan character then?

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Empire Veteran
# 154
04-18-2013, 10:55 AM
I wish there was an official answer on the 'when does this sale end' thing. I REALLY want this, but there's almost no way I can buy this thing this month. If it lasts until at least May 1st that'll be great, but if it's only for a couple weeks...Then there's no way I can afford this.

Captain
# 155
04-18-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
I wish there was an official answer on the 'when does this sale end' thing. I REALLY want this, but there's almost no way I can buy this thing this month. If it lasts until at least May 1st that'll be great, but if it's only for a couple weeks...Then there's no way I can afford this.
Either way all you can do is wait until May 1st and hope it's still around. Them telling you it lasts, or doesn't last, that long won't change anything - as you can't afford to buy it sooner.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 156
04-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Already answered: eventually, yes.
I know he confirmed the 1000 day reward ship, but where did he confirm the Roms were getting timeships?
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Lieutenant
# 157
04-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Q: Will we ever see the <insert ship that is not available in game> added to the game?
A: Never say never! Please keep an eye on the release notes, blog posts and the forums for information about upcoming content or changes within the game. The forums can be reached via the website, or by clicking the 'Forums' link at the top of the launcher.

T3/5 Connie?????
Tieberion, Captain of the USS Excaliber NX-97000-B

www.AccessDenied-STO.com
Republic Veteran
# 158
04-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Woot. Just ordered mine today.
Career Officer
# 159
04-18-2013, 11:02 AM
i bought the pack and it said it was applied to my account but when I view my account items I see my lifetime, del taco shuttle, etc but not anything about legacy pack
[/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Survivor of Remus
# 160
04-18-2013, 11:07 AM
will there be a star base for romulan and remen fleets?

nevermind. found the answer here :http://www.stowiki.org/Upcoming_content

No fleet starbase - a permanent choice to align with Federation or KDF. Romulan-made fleets will get benefit of their ally (includes access to allies' ships, rewards, and hubs). [4

that sux!

klingons and federation can have their own base, but not romulans or remans

Last edited by craig76; 04-18-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Closed Thread