Career Officer
# 361
04-21-2013, 01:59 PM
I am a lifetime member, and was wondering if the lifers get any of the stuff in the legacy pack?
1-27INF~WOLFHOUNDS~
Community Moderator
# 362
04-21-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantryman32 View Post
I am a lifetime member, and was wondering if the lifers get any of the stuff in the legacy pack?
Only if you use your stipend Zen to buy the non-exclusive items separately in the store after launch.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
# 363
04-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantryman32 View Post
Just so there's no confusion there, the Legacy and Standard Packs are just upcoming Romulan C-Store item bundles you can buy for a 30% discount. They have nothing to do with playing the upcoming Legacy of Romulus Expansion. That expansion is free: you get free T1 through T5 ships just as you do a Fed or KDF. The C-Store items have nothing to do with being an LTS, Gold, or Silver member.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 364 Got myself a starter pack
04-22-2013, 07:11 AM
Just happy, that's all there is to say, I bought myself a starter pack. Also, I do play in the closed BETA and enjoying myself very much. Everything looks great, I have no bugs to reported yet. ...even no mistakes in spelling spotted so far. Keep the great work.
Career Officer
# 365
04-22-2013, 01:50 PM
If we buy the pack now, will it show up on our account as activated or it will show once it's live? I seem to remember having an issue with something like this for CO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.
Captain
# 366
04-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
If we buy the pack now, will it show up on our account as activated or it will show once it's live? I seem to remember having an issue with something like this for CO.
I think it depends on how much you already have on your account. I have so much that new things I add are below the fixed line limit, thus none of them ever show up now.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 367
04-22-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
I think it depends on how much you already have on your account. I have so much that new things I add are below the fixed line limit, thus none of them ever show up now.
Thank you for the reply. I'd like to find out from Branflakes or someone official.
Quote:
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.
Captain
# 368
04-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
I ordered the starter pack. In the "Charge Zen" dropdown menu, above the forums and the website in general, there is a "My Wallet" link. Zen purchases and free Zen appear here, as well as the pack purchase I made. It has a confirmation number and everything.

Edit: I don't know if that actually answers your question, but it does show up as purchased for me. So even if it's not "active" or whatever when LoR goes live, I can just point there and say "Oh yeah?"

Last edited by felderburg; 04-22-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Career Officer
# 369
04-22-2013, 03:27 PM
I would like to know as being a lifetime subscriber do i have to buy the Legacy Pack or Starter Pack or do I get them free? Probably have to pay but I just wanted to make sure.
Captain
# 370
04-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djismydog View Post
I would like to know as being a lifetime subscriber do i have to buy the Legacy Pack or Starter Pack or do I get them free? Probably have to pay but I just wanted to make sure.
The Legacy and Starter Packs are simply C-Store bundles with a 30% discount for pre-ordering them. They have nothing to do with your Subscription status. Just as a Fed or KDF player must buy C-Store items, so must a Rom player.
Closed Thread