Career Officer
# 411
04-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aesirkyr View Post
I am extremely interested in purchasing the Legacy pack however throughout my searching of the forums, blogs, and the actual purchasing page I have found no indication as to if the packs will be available through steam.

I (and several others would be) would buy it if it was.

Its just a suggestion but it would increase your revenue.
What benefit would there be for buying through Steam? All STO purchases have to, in some way, get tied your PWE account anyway. STO on Steam is basically just advertising (which STO does pay for the privilege).
Career Officer
# 412
04-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
What benefit would there be for buying through Steam? All STO purchases have to, in some way, get tied your PWE account anyway. STO on Steam is basically just advertising (which STO does pay for the privilege).
Steam has some methods of payment that PWE doesn't have for this pack, including a robust gifting system.
Career Officer
# 413
04-24-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Sure; you get 500 Zen a month that you can use toward purchase any of these items except the couple of them that are exclusive to the pack.

This is a discount on a pack of items, with a couple of perks for buying the pack instead of the items.
Right, gotcha. Thx for the feedback
Empire Veteran
# 414
04-25-2013, 03:24 AM
Should the Legacy of Romulus pack show up on https://my.perfectworld.com/account/sto under the "Activated Features" area?
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Career Officer
# 415
04-25-2013, 03:42 AM
Question has been asked several times before, and the answer is no.

The only way you can see you bought it is either in the 'my wallet' section of your account which shows its status or by seeing the message top right of the page where you would normally see the option to purchase the pack.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Empire Veteran
Greetings All,

I recently picked up the LOR Starter Pack and I've been contemplating maybe buying the Legacy Pack.

I really like the looks of most of the new Romulan ships and I'm pretty sure that overtime I would most likely get all of them somehow.

I'm waiting to get more information on the vessels before I decided whether or not I'll buy the Legacy pack; however, if I do, would I get a refund on the Starter Pack that I already own?

Twenty dollars is not a lot of money but the Legacy Pack includes everything that's in the Starter Pack and you can only claim one of each item per character on the account so in a sense if I buy the Legacy Pack my Starter Pack becomes useless and wasted money.

What's really making me consider buying the Legacy Pack is the fact that I'm greatly enjoying my experience beta testing LOR on Tribble.

I like what I'm seeing in LOR thus far and if buying the Legacy Pack will help Cryptic create more content like I'm seeing in LOR for future STO updates then I'd greatly consider it.

Thanks for your time!
Empire Veteran
# 417
04-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Cryptic doesnt refund. Sorry
Rihannsu
# 418
04-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
I asked that a couple pages ago. Branflakes said to try emailing PWE billing, since it doesn't give you a discount automatically.
/10characters
Career Officer
# 419
04-25-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Cryptic doesnt refund. Sorry
this^^^^^^^^
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 420
04-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by errab View Post
Greetings All,

I recently picked up the LOR Starter Pack and I've been contemplating maybe buying the Legacy Pack.

I really like the looks of most of the new Romulan ships and I'm pretty sure that overtime I would most likely get all of them somehow.

I'm waiting to get more information on the vessels before I decided whether or not I'll buy the Legacy pack; however, if I do, would I get a refund on the Starter Pack that I already own?

Twenty dollars is not a lot of money but the Legacy Pack includes everything that's in the Starter Pack and you can only claim one of each item per character on the account so in a sense if I buy the Legacy Pack my Starter Pack becomes useless and wasted money.

What's really making me consider buying the Legacy Pack is the fact that I'm greatly enjoying my experience beta testing LOR on Tribble.

I like what I'm seeing in LOR thus far and if buying the Legacy Pack will help Cryptic create more content like I'm seeing in LOR for future STO updates then I'd greatly consider it.

Thanks for your time!
You can ticket into Billing for assistance on this -- they may be able to help. Go to support.perfectworld.com and choose "Billing Support" as the category.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread