Survivor of Romulus
# 531
05-16-2013, 04:30 PM
Anyone else notice the Starter Pack does not come with the Reman Race now?
Captain
# 532
05-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgar2 View Post
Anyone else notice the Starter Pack does not come with the Reman Race now?
It never did You may be confusing it for the Liberated Borg Reman Officer.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ensign
# 533 Screwed up
05-16-2013, 07:25 PM
Is it possible to transfer your Legacy pack that you purchased to another account? I bought it on my new star trek account and remembered my old one which has the game that I purchased before it went free 2 play. If so that would be amazing if not this sucks . Only reason I ask is I have my high lvl toons on my old STO account and the new one has nothing on it and i purchased it by mistake.
Captain
# 534
05-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xecutioner84 View Post
Is it possible to transfer your Legacy pack that you purchased to another account? I bought it on my new star trek account and remembered my old one which has the game that I purchased before it went free 2 play. If so that would be amazing if not this sucks . Only reason I ask is I have my high lvl toons on my old STO account and the new one has nothing on it and i purchased it by mistake.
Please reach out to billing support at http://support.perfectworld.com (choose the 'contact us' tab, and make sure to use the category dropdown for 'billing') -- they may be able to help.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Career Officer
# 535
05-17-2013, 08:35 AM
not sure if this has been answered, dont feel ike going thru 50+ pages...

with the TOS uniform offered, those of us that purchased the TOS pack, will this be added to our list of available uniforms, or is this going to be a seperate purchase?
was sir_james_of_cadiz on cryptics forums...did not get to keep the name

Captain
# 536
05-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepcalmchiveon View Post
not sure if this has been answered, dont feel ike going thru 50+ pages...

with the TOS uniform offered, those of us that purchased the TOS pack, will this be added to our list of available uniforms, or is this going to be a seperate purchase?
It's a separate pack just like the KDF Academy uniform is a different pack from the Fed Academy uniform.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 537
05-17-2013, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
It's a separate pack just like the KDF Academy uniform is a different pack from the Fed Academy uniform.
but that is the academy uniform which i realize is different....they did not offer a dual sale or bundled purchase for both/all.

TOS, however is not. if you go to the "store," you see the TOS bundle, under the "bundle" tab...just sayin...

but i do see where you are going with the response and figured that would be the reply anyway....

was sir_james_of_cadiz on cryptics forums...did not get to keep the name

Empire Veteran
# 538
05-17-2013, 10:57 AM
It would be nice if the LTS or even golds had it where the legacy pack stuff came at a discount. In theory since the Dilithium Exchange is based on a system where people who are buying zen and selling it for dilithium it would still be making Cryptic money but with a discount or atleast being able to purchase the pack by having an LTS would be appreciated. Although I'm not sure what comes in the pack that you won't be able to get in the c-store that isn't vanity stuff/fluff.
Ensign
# 539
05-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Sorry if this is already asked. Does anyone know if you already purchased the Starter Pack, and you then get the Legacy Pack, do you get refunded the amount for the Starter Pack? The FAQ doesn't say anything about upgrade price, just that it is possible. I don't want to pay full price for both if the Legacy includes the Starter.

Thanks.
Republic Veteran
# 540
05-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
It would be nice if the LTS or even golds had it where the legacy pack stuff came at a discount. In theory since the Dilithium Exchange is based on a system where people who are buying zen and selling it for dilithium it would still be making Cryptic money but with a discount or atleast being able to purchase the pack by having an LTS would be appreciated. Although I'm not sure what comes in the pack that you won't be able to get in the c-store that isn't vanity stuff/fluff.
The only stuff exclusive to the Legacy Pack are a couple titles. Everything else will be on the C-store. And, as a Lifer, you do get a discount via your monthly stipend.
Closed Thread