Ensign
# 561
05-21-2013, 01:01 PM
It would be nice if the game would even finish downloading....
Rihannsu
# 562
05-21-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormstryke2 View Post
Paid for the legacy starter pack and can't claim the items in the game without it trying to charge me again.
Same here, can't even find the legacy pack in the 'bundles' section in the C-Store like it says in the FAQ...
Lieutenant
# 563
05-21-2013, 01:26 PM
When do the Reman's become playable for those that have completed the Romulan rep system, or do we have to complete it on a Romulan to unlock the Remans?
Republic Veteran
# 564
05-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolunus View Post
When do the Reman's become playable for those that have completed the Romulan rep system, or do we have to complete it on a Romulan to unlock the Remans?
Log into the character who hit Tier 5 rep. You might have to start a small project to get it to "recognize" your rep and unlock the Reman playables.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Career Officer
# 565 Irritated
05-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Lifer since beta, spent a fortune on the game thus far, and was not able to tribbletest the romulan faction. I was not "chosen" this time, so i will probably lose out on the tribble prie that will be given out in a few months...So I will be complaining about that, as a collector.

Further, I bought the Legacy pack the first week it was out. Now they added a ship to it. So I have to buy it separately now? That is dirty pool. Oh, and since I am not able to test, I have no practical experience to use or any idea what to expect, except from watching vids and hearing about it secondhand. Not right, man...

Finally, the 6 hour wait is over...But I have been patching for awhile now. The first 1/2 hour, I got to 5%...Figured maybe it was my cpu, so I restarted from DOS. Nope. Been 1/2 hour again, and am at 5%. So this means I waited 6 hours and can wait the rest of today to PATCH, then maybe I can play. But wait, isn;t there another patch on Thursday? Great. I can wait some more then. And with all the issues in the past weeks, I think it's right to complain about this.

Brandon, devs, guys, try to remember what it was like before you were programmers...Pretend to be a lowly PLAYER for a minute or two, and sympathize with me. Would you be frustrated?
Career Officer
# 566
05-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Ooh. I am all patched up etc.
My problem is when I pass the loading screens and enter the 'lobby' to choose/create character, The Star Trek music starts, the screen prepares to render the character slots, then I crash to desktop. The ticket creator-box appears, but vanishes before I am able to write anything in it.

-For what its worth...
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Rihannsu
# 567
05-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Please fix the patcher it's moving too slow much too slow. Been loyal since the start of F2P(even went lifetime). I really have been looking forward to this expansion.
Starfleet Veteran
# 568
05-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belldandy01 View Post
Please fix the patcher it's moving too slow much too slow. Been loyal since the start of F2P(even went lifetime). I really have been looking forward to this expansion.
Same here ive been waiting two hours for 203MB I mean seriously?
Live long and play hard!!!
Republic Veteran
# 569
05-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Lifer since beta, spent a fortune on the game thus far, and was not able to tribbletest the romulan faction. I was not "chosen" this time, so i will probably lose out on the tribble prie that will be given out in a few months...So I will be complaining about that, as a collector.

Further, I bought the Legacy pack the first week it was out. Now they added a ship to it. So I have to buy it separately now? That is dirty pool. Oh, and since I am not able to test, I have no practical experience to use or any idea what to expect, except from watching vids and hearing about it secondhand. Not right, man...

Finally, the 6 hour wait is over...But I have been patching for awhile now. The first 1/2 hour, I got to 5%...Figured maybe it was my cpu, so I restarted from DOS. Nope. Been 1/2 hour again, and am at 5%. So this means I waited 6 hours and can wait the rest of today to PATCH, then maybe I can play. But wait, isn;t there another patch on Thursday? Great. I can wait some more then. And with all the issues in the past weeks, I think it's right to complain about this.

Brandon, devs, guys, try to remember what it was like before you were programmers...Pretend to be a lowly PLAYER for a minute or two, and sympathize with me. Would you be frustrated?
Um... the Tribble test was open to everyone. You didn't have to be "chosen" for it.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Career Officer
# 570 Not even warp 1...
05-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Nice. Guess I won't be playing until the player traffic goes down.

Won't even load and let me in.

You should really be ready for this kind of traffic if your going to tease people about it for months on end. Or have released it gradually... not all at once and dropped the servers down to unusable speeds.

Reminds me of the early Everquest days when you wouldn't even be able to log in because servers were so packed out.
Closed Thread